𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

────────────────────

Walking through the familiar hallways of their school, Jiwoo chuckled as she listened to something that Kyungjun told her

Walking through the familiar hallways of their school, Jiwoo chuckled as she listened to something that Kyungjun told her. He had found her when she had left her science lesson, jumping at the opportunity to walk by her side. At her expression of amusement, his lips upturned and she had to look away, hating how the smallest notion could send a myriad of unknown emotions crashing into her.

Suddenly, he had just stopped walking and furrowed his brows as he looked at the girl. She had chuckled awkwardly before she processed the serious expression on his face. He was looking at her as if he was terrified of her, his mouth slightly agape.

Shakily, he rose his hand and pointed behind her, making the girl spin around quickly.

No longer was she in her school hallway, on her way to her English lesson, but rather in a room full of mirrors. She stepped backwards, a futile attempt to escape the eyes staring back at her, but instead, her back collided with the mirror behind her. Startled, she jumped slightly and turned around once again, everyone else had disappeared and it was only her and her reflection.

Alone...

As she focused on the reflection, she realised a detail she had overlooked, now she understood why Kyungjun had reacted the way he had after seeing her. It was something straight out of a horror movie and she found herself unable to move, paralysed from the sight she saw before her.

Blood ran from the lids of her eyes and towards the curve of her lips, as if she had been crying tears of blood. She was unsure how it had happened but it freaked her out.

All Jiwoo could do was stare back at her reflection, opening her mouth to let a piercing scream pass from her lips.

────────────────────

Gasping slightly, Jiwoo bolted upright, her panicked eyes scanning her surroundings. There was no mirror, there was no blood tears. Memories of the night before came straight to her and she turned once again to see her brother beside her, everyone else was waking up.