41

Anna walked around town after putting the guitar away in the car. She looked around and went into the local used bookstore. "Anna!" Anna jumped and looked to see Franklin waving at her happily with a big smile on his face.

He was behind the counter. Showing that he worked here. 

Anna gave a polite smile. "Hello Franklin. I didn't know that you worked here." She told him. He nodded. "Yep. I just started. I also work at a sandwich shop." He explained with a shrug. "Are you here looking for anything specific?" He asked. Anna shook her head no.

"No. I'm just wasting time. My birthday is coming up, and I thought I'd look at anything I liked. Rachel mentioned that I should go into town and see if I liked a dress in town. And if I did, I needed to tell her with a picture. Oh. Sorry. Rachel is my future step-mother." Anna explained.

Franklin nodded. "Well. Let me know if you need any help." He said and went back to work. Anna walked around and listened to music through her Raycon earbuds. She nodded along as she walked through the aisles.

"Anna." She heard. She pulled her ear buds out and looked around, but no one was looking at her or close enough for her to hear them with in. She put the ear bud back in and went back to looking around. 

"Anna." She heard again. Frustrated, she looked around her once again. Still not seeing anyone looking at her. But when she looked down the aisle, her eyes widened. She saw the three redheaded kids. 

The girl beckoned her to them. Anna shook her head no. She mumbled that it was all in her head. That it was just in her mind. On repeat. She just didn't want to believe she was seeing them.

Anna quickly turned around and screamed out seeing a body sitting there. Looking like a fucked up Chello. The arms cracked and jerked as they went to start playing the strings. She fell against the bookcase watching blood start pouring from the Chello human hybrid. 

They then pointed at her. "You're next." The redhead growled at her as she appeared beside her. Anna screamed and started running. She was grabbed and she struggled screaming still. "Anna! It's ok!" She heard. She looked and saw Franklin holding her arms. 

She looked around as she panted. People was looking at her in horror, and pity. 

Anna started crying more and Franklin hugged her promising her to take her to the back and call for Dr. Lector. She didn't really hear his words clearly, and just followed him to the back office. He explained to his coworkers about the situation, and went to call for help.

___

After a while, Anna looked up seeing Dr. Lector walking in. He went and lowered down to her level. "Anna? Talk to me. What happened?" He asked. She shook her head. "I just had an episode. I'm ok. I'm really sorry." She mumbled. 

"Have you been taking your meds?" He asked her. Anna nodded. He hummed. "We should try upping the dosage of them." He said. "Come on. Let me take you to get a drink to calm down." He said leading her out of the back office.

He thanked Franklin for calling him to help Anna. 

___

Anna looked around her. She was worried about being sent away. She didn't want to live with Hannibal again, she also didn't want to go back to a hospital. She took the meds, why weren't they helping her? 

Hannibal went to order their drinks, she sat at the table he sat her at. She continued to look around her surroundings. 

A woman was sitting at a table and was watching her. Anna looked back at her.

"Anna? Here, it should help." Anna jumped and looked at Hannibal. She took the drink and sipped it. "I didn't mean to cause a ruckus." She told him. He nodded. "I know. We just have to up your meds that's all." He told her. 

"Once the upped medication kicks in, you won't see anything like that as well." He told her. She nodded unaware that the meds he gave her were placebo's. He wanted her to be like this, so that he was her rock. The person she goes to in need.

He wanted her like this. 

__

Hannibal walked her to the car she drove into town. "Are you able to go home yourself?" He asked her. Anna nodded. "Yeah, I'll be ok. Thank you." She told him, she saw the woman from the cafe, going to a store. 

A witchy like store. She stopped, as if feeling Anna's eyes on her, turned to look back at Anna, she motioned Anna to follow with her head. She looked at Hannibal and had a worried look on her face before rushing into the store.

"Thank you again for coming to my aid Dr. Lector." Anna said. "Of course Anna. I will see you soon. Be safe." He turned to get into his car. He got in and drove off for his home.

Anna watched him leave, before looking at the store the woman from before went into. Looking around her for a moment, before making her way over to the store. She stopped in front of the door for a moment before taking a deep breath and going inside.

Not knowing that this would change her entire life.