9

Hannibal was in a kitchen. He was making a breakfast for two. A wedding band on his finger. He poured a glass of wine for himself and a glass of sparkling cider in a wine glass for he and his bride. 

He looked out the window at the snowy mountains. A great place for a honeymoon. The cold bitter outdoor weather made for hot steamy sex, he felt his member stir a bit in his pants at the thought of sex with the one who was still sleeping in the master suite.

He put the finished food on a serving tray and headed upstairs. He made it to the door and, with great balance, he opened the door. 

There she was. His Pretty Little Anna. 

She was laying on the opposite of the bed. Her body only covered by one of his t-shirts and a pair of panties. When he shut the door she opened her eyes and looked at him.

 When he shut the door she opened her eyes and looked at him

Her face brightened when she looked at him. Her eyes looking at him with admiration and love. She softly reached for him as she laid on the bed. "Hannibal... Come join me. I'm cold." She said, with that soft sweet voice of hers. 

Not wanting to disappoint his bride he walked over to her. Setting the tray down he faced her. Rolling over to be on her back to look up at him, he started climbing on top of her. What a beauty.

 He wanted to see his marks on her. Marks made by his tongue, by his lips, by his teeth. He wanted them everywhere. Everywhere so that people that dared to look at her knew. Knew she was his and his alone.

He bent down to kiss those full rose petal lips of hers but before he could he heard the annoying sounding alarm go off.

___

Hannibal sat up in his lonely bed. Back in his home. Alone. His heart broke not seeing the brunette from his dreams in his bed, or a wedding band on his finger. 

It just made it even more painful to know that it was only a dream. But he had to shake these thoughts away. She was still a minor. And his patient. He couldn't dream these dreams. He couldn't feel these feelings. He couldn't think these thoughts. 

Hannibal looked down and sighed. He got out of his bed walking to the shower in his bathroom. he took his sweat pants off and got in. He closed his eyes and his hand grasped the hard member between his thighs. 

Behind his eyes he saw a tiny brunette. One with haunting emerald green eyes that was now looking at him with lust. Her full lips wrapped around his member, sucking him like he was a lollipop. 

Hannibal groaned stroking himself more. He tried his damned best to think of ANYONE else beside the young girl who he was currently thinking of. But he couldn't get anyone to replace the young forbidden fruit.

He gripped the wall with his free hand as he now imagined her on her hands and knees as he thrusted into her from behind. He squeezed his member more. Someone with her innocence would be a virgin, so she would be tight against him.

He imagined her to wet, warm and silky smooth inside her body. He wanted to run his hands over her pale skin. Feel the blood rush threw her body in her lust. Watch some of the blood go to her cheeks in a arousing blush.

He cried out her name in release into his shower floor and wall. He held himself against the wall as he fought to catch his breath.

He cursed himself. This wasn't like him. He didn't touch himself to minors. He ate perverts like that! But he couldn't help himself. He needed to feel the real thing. Feel HER. He wanted his new patient. And as he got dressed, he looked himself in the mirror. 

He always got what he wanted.

____

Anna looked at Rachel who was pacing while on the phone. Alex was sitting with her little sister, also watching the blonde woman. Anna wasn't one for parties. She was a wallflower, so even if it was for her, she didn't put much effort in planning them.

Unlike Rachel. She was so giddy to plan this party for Anna. Rachel hoped that it would make Anna like her more. She wanted the girl to like her. 

Anna and Alex looked at each other for a moment and both shrugged at each other at the same time. Neither had a clue at what was driving Rachel this bonkers. 

Anna knew that there wasn't going to be a lot of people at her 'Welcome home Anna' bash, as Rachel liked to call it, cause she didn't have a lot of friends if, or any really. She had Matt, and she had Alex. 

So why get overly excited? 

She didn't know. 

Their family wasn't so big. And it wasn't small either. But people in their family could bring food. It wasn't that difficult. Anna didn't understand all of this.

And she had a deep feeling that she didn't want to understand.

She got up and went up to her room flopping onto the bed with a huff and pulling the brand new phone out of her pocket, she turned on music to listen to as she laid there. It was raining out and so it made her sleepy. 

She just wanted to sleep. She had a weird ass dream last night. 

She was in a room. It was dark. She was on a bed, then she was able to see that she was now in the boat house. She was on her mothers medical bed, attached to the machines her mother was attached to. 

She tried to call for help. But she couldn't make a sound. 

She looked over at the door and saw the dead kids, and her burnt mother. She tried to reach for them but she couldn't move other then her head. She couldn't move her body but her head. She gasped as she felt something touching her privates.

She turned her head to look down and saw a black being with antlers was using its black tongue against her. She realized she was naked! She tried to scream. She tried to fight against him as she felt him as he moved away from her privates. 

She heard a zipper and fabric moving. She wanted to get out of here. She looked at the being now on top of her. She felt something hard brush against her entrance. She saw that her mother and the dead kids had moved to circle around them. Watching them as she was about to be raped. 

But before the evil being could enter her, Anna woke up.

It was horrifying.  She stayed awake the rest of the night. Now she just wanted sleep. 

Sleep....

Sleep and peace....