4

Hannibal was in his office waiting for his next client. It was a fellow physiatrist, but this one work at a mental institute in  Virginia. He was coming to visit to talk about something important.

He had gotten the call the other day, so Hannibal cleared his schedule to make time for his friend. 

Hannibal looked at the time. Noon at the dot. So he got up and opened the door, he gave Dr. John Chamberlin a smile. "Come in my friend." He greeted. John came over, and the two shook hands before both walking into Hannibal's large office.

"I still can't ever get over how large your office is." John said, looking around. He chuckled at seeing the second floor for Hannibal's books.

"Yes, well I didn't want my clients to fell closed in." Hannibal said, leading the chubby man over to a seat. "A glass of wine?" He offered his friend. John shook his head. "No thank you. I am not staying long. I just needed to talk to you about a client I had." John said.

Hannibal nodded pouring himself a glass of pink wine, after getting John a glass of water.

Hannibal sat behind his desk looking at Chamberlin, who was digging threw his briefcase. 

"I had a patient released back to her home here in Maryland, but I was worried for her." John said, pulling out a file. He handed the file to Hannibal. Hannibal took it and opened the file, reading it over.

'Name: Anna Rosemary Invers.

Age: 17 

Reason For Admition: Suicide, depression, slight memory loss due to trauma, and anxiety

Notes: Anna is a well behaved, shy young girl. She came to Milestone Institute at fifteen after witnessing mother's death. Anna attempted suicide at her home in Maryland. Was revived at hospital before being handed over to the Institute. Anna adjusted well. Kept to herself, took her anti depressions, and anti anxieties. She has expressed that she dreams of what happened but things was added to her dreams. Memories coming back. 

Allergies: Penicillin, and shell fish.'

Hannibal red over the file, now looking at the picture of this Anna.