Love in the club

I always let the music take control of my emotions and it's intensified tonight with alcohol.

I left my boyfriend at the house because he was being such a prick telling me I should stay home tonight while he goes out with his boys.

Fuck that!

My girls are with me having the time of their lives as they watch me work the dancefloor.

I'm not thinking about him tonight. So fucking selfish, I decide to dance up on some random guy. I turn around and dance around him when I feel hands pull me into them from behind me.

I'm so drunk I don't register what happens because I feel him grind himself against me in time with the music. I just smile and let the music seep into my soul. His cologne is what stirs me the most, mixed with his all male scent that's so alluring to me.

My hands move in the air feeling the music take me away, I'm on another level when I feel his lips press against my neck and his hands move up my body to rest under my breasts.

I become moist in my underwear and instantly part for him as his hand moves down my front.

I spin around and kiss him on the lips passionately. So deep into the kiss I don't realise we are in the back of the club, in a secluded spot. My legs are up around his waist.

His fingers slowly and sensually move down in between my thighs. They move around my slick core before moving inside me. I open my eyes and smile, because of the intense pleasure he is giving me.

I moan into his ear as he finger fucks me. I moan with every thrust, in and out his fingers go. It is driving me wild. His mouth sucking and nibbling into my neck as I moan out how good it feels.

This sensation of being on another level while drunk and fucking in the club has me feeling all kinds of things, as well as the anticipation of getting caught

I suddenly cum all over his fingers making him groan as I shudder.

"My turn" I push him back to a chair, at the same time as undoing his pants and kneel before him. His cock springs out of his boxers. Putting my hand around him, I hear him groan and look up to see a look of bliss expressed on his face.

I lick the head and down the side of his cock getting it all nice and wet before placing his nice thick cock into my mouth. I take him all the way until it hits the back of my throat and bring it back to my lips.

I continue this and picking up my pace, being satisfied with his moans and I make my cheeks hollow and take him some more.

He puts his hands in my hair and pulls me off of him with a pop of my mouth, his cock comes free. He takes me under the armpits and settles me on his lap while guiding his cock into me.

I moan with every inch that pierces me. As soon as he is deep within me, I start rocking back and forth gripping onto his shoulders.

I'm too far into it to realise I'm slowly sobering up. Because of the pleasure and ecstasy has taken over all of my senses, I don't care I just want to fuck him.

And that is what I do. I bounce on his cock and rock back and forth. He pulls me close so that our lips are met in a heated kiss and we cum together while I rock my orgasm out, he has stilled his movements.

I quickly grab some tissues off a nearby table and clean myself up.

I feel his hands wrap around my waist and pull me into him. His cologne is always intoxicating and I fall for him all over again. I knew my love would be so bold to touch me the way he does when we're in the club. He places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you very much"

"You are lucky I knew it was you Jacob" I say pulling away slightly, but he has other ideas and pulls me to face him. He tightens me in his hold a little, not hard enough to hurt me and places a hand under my chin making me hold my gaze with his.

"I don't like it when you are out like this, men stare at you wishing they could fuck you especially with the way you dance... It's so fucking sexy" Jacob groans pulling me close to feel the bulge in his pants again.

"I wouldn't have fucked them, I'm with you and love you but don't stop me from going out with my girls again while I let you go with the boys... Next time we will just go as a group but right now I want to take you home and show you how well I can dance"

--------------

A little fantasy in the club. I've been with the love of my life for a long time now and fantasies always pop up in our heads...

Stay tuned for the next part of this story.

Xx