A dream?

Bonus Chapter: Once Heartbroken

Feeling his hands run down the length of my body I was in heaven.

I can feel his lips on the base of my neck and trail down to my collarbone then to my breasts. Teasing my sensitive nipples he knows so well what he can do to my body and the affects it has for him.

His naked flesh pressing against my body, his thick hard cock moving against the inside of my thighs. I moan out as his tongue flicks on my nipples.

"I love how you taste my love" He moans moving lower and lower down my body

"I need you baby please oh my god" I yell when I feel his tongue touch my clit. He fucks me with his tongue and holds my ass in his hands groping, pulling my cheeks apart and moving them in circular motion to intensify my need I have to come undone by his touch

"I need you to fuck me please baby shit!" I moan when he releases me from his mouth.

He spreads my legs wide with his body and rubs his cock against my clit moistening it up. My head falling back against the pillows and my finger nails scratching down his chest, searching for anything to relieve this pressure inside my core.

I'm a whimpering mess, I'm close to tears. I can't handle this feeling. This intense need to be sated.

His elbows fall beside my head as his mouth comes down to my ear "Mate" He whispers in my ear as he thrusts his cock inside me. I cry out from our big he is, how he fits perfectly inside me. Entirely bare inside me. I moan out as he pulls out slowly, only to thrust hard back in. I arch my back at the second thrust he makes which makes me moan loud and long.

"Jasmine" He moans into my ear "I love you" How long have I wished he was my mate? How long have I needed him by my side?

"Aiden" I moan "I love you so much" I cry out as he continues to thrust, hard then moving tenderly "Please Aiden" I cry out

"What do you want?" He groans as he moves in and out. The feeling building and building between us. His hand squeezes my thigh before pulling it up and around his waist. My other leg moves around him and my feet pull him closer.

"I want faster, harder!" I moan into his ear

"As you wish my love" He moves fast just how I wanted, just how I needed. His thrusts feel so hard and deep inside me, it feels like he is thrusting into my entire existence and it feels good, feels where I should be.

"Come home" He moans "Come home to me" He says

I'm so close as he continues to fuck me senseless. I had always been told sex with your mate is out of this world and it makes it out of this world because you love them just as much as they love you.

"Baby please" He groans with each thrust turning me on. He kisses me deeply and pulls at my bottom lip before trailing kisses down my chin and up to my cheek "Please come home, I need you, I need my Luna"

I'm close, so fucking close. I'm a moaning mess, clawing at his back which I'm sure he has marks, sexy angry marks.

"I'm going to come!" I yell. The sensation builds starting within heart moving down to my core and that's when...

I FUCKING WAKE UP!! Of course I wake up just when I need to come. I hear a knock on my door, knowing to be my boy coming to make sure I'm awake.

"Hey my son" I say as he walks through into my room "You look nice" I look him up and door, seeing him wearing a pair of track pants, his sneakers and a nice jumper. His hair slicked back with his bag in his hands

"Are you ok mum? You look like you haven't slept very well" He says coming onto the bed beside me "Mum you are sweating" He says wiping my head "Are you sure we should be going to see nana and papa?"

I nod my head "It's fine son, it was just the dream I had and I was up late getting all our stuff together"

"Ok as long as that is all" He smiles "Uncle Zeke and Aunty Sammie are getting some coffee ready so you should get up and shower so we can go" He gets off the bed and runs out the door "I did it!" He yells

I turn onto my back and stare at the ceiling before getting out of bed. I stare at myself in the mirror after my shower and notice the sudden change in color of my skin. I stare back and realize I'm not as pale as I was a few days ago. My eyes are more vibrant, the grey looking brighter, my cheeks a little rosy than usual

"It's your wolf knowing you're going to be closer to your mate" I turn seeing Sam in the bathroom doorway. I had already changed into some leggings and a loose tshirt. She smiles at me "I came to check to see if you were holding up ok"

I sigh turning to her as I put my necklaces on "I'm holding up as best as I can"

She walks over to me and pulls me into her arms "It's the nerves, you'll be fine once you see your mum and dad and everything will be alright.. Come on let's go have something to eat before we leave"

Like I said I was holding up as best as I could, which wasn't very well

.........

I had been playing on some bonus chapters from my previous stories for a while now, if you want more posts like these just let me know..xx