The Boss

When I went in for my interview, no one told me the CEO is young. No one told me he is extremely good looking.

I've been working with him for the last 3 years. He is genuinely a nice guy, strict boss but very nice guy.

My thoughts have drifted a time or two into something sexual but I've been seeing him as too much of a friend and boss then anything more. Although at times I have to catch myself because there would be things he would do that made me like the person that he is.

"Jess can you come help me with something really quick please?" I look up from my desk to see him standing in his doorway. He's had his blinds closed all day so I wasn't even sure he was in

"Sure" I log off my computer and walk into his office

"I need you to take a look at some paperwork and tell me what you see" He says leading me to his desk. He gestures for me to sit in his chair while pointing to the papers.

As I scan over it I can smell his cologne and I hold in the moan I want to release being this close to him. I've tried to avoid him so much because he just smells so damn good. All I want to do is bathe in him and his cologne.

I close my eyes for a moment "Jess?" His voice was right in my ear when he said my name and when he did I moaned. I clamped my mouth shut and snapped my eyes open

Brushing it off I scan over the papers "There are multiple spelling and grammatical errors, would you like me to go over them for you instead?" I shouldn't have turned my head because when I did his lips are just a breath away.

I look towards his lips then move to look him in the eyes.

"Chris?" He was staring at me with so much emotion. I was beginning to find it hard to breathe with how intense he was looking

In a blink of an eye I feel his lips on mine. I'm in shock, never would I imagine he felt any type of way for me. He pulls back slowly opening his eyes to see my shock filled ones

"Shit I'm-" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and kissing him with everything I had. He swivels me around to face him so he is standing leaning over me in between my legs.

I gasp as his hands go underneath my legs and I am lifted up then placed on his desk

"You are beautiful" He mumbles against my lips "I've wanted to kiss you for so long"

Just as I pull him back to my lips there is a knock on the door. My eyes widen, I stand up, straighten my blouse and skater styled skirt and move away from him.

We look at each other as he voices whoever knocks at the door to come in.

"Sorry sir its time for our meeting"

"I'll get onto those files while you are in the meeting Chris" I say as I walk towards the door but he stops me "I'm sorry Chris" I bite my lip turning away when he pulls me back

"I'm not" I can't help but smile at him before I continue back out of his office

...........

My thoughts continue to drift towards the kiss, the way his hands felt on my legs. I groan hitting my head on the desk near my keyboard.

I need food, shower and a good drink. Finishing up my work as well as the report Chris needed. I pack up my things and head out the door. Just as I am at the supermarket getting things for dinner I hear my phone going off.

Searching through my bag I find it, I don't answer it though. It was Chris calling. I go to reply through text and he calls again. My heart is racing, I'm too nervous. It was easy to be consumed with work using that as a distraction and not seeing him for the rest of the day helped.