Chosen (2/3)

I want the man, the personality that makes him who I love and want. I don't want the alpha. I'm already an alpha. Two alphas? That's a complication waiting to happen

"You know I fucking love you Nat" I close my eyes savoring his words "You know who I am without the title, what scares you?"

I pull him in for a kiss before answering him. He pushes me into a room and forces me to lay down on the bed after locking the door

"Let's not talk about what scares me being with an alpha, I want to bask in all that is you and me, all that I know and love will fall apart" Maybe it is just me, maybe I just want a simple life, a simple mate. Is it too much to ask?

I know he won't let this go but as I lay here on his bed and begin to take my clothes off, he'll be distracted with what I know is his biggest downfall... Me.

Parker

What was it about the human girl that had drawn me to her? I would say it was her body, but that wasn't it. Her smile definitely drew my attention. But no, it was her eyes. She held so much confidence in a room full of wolves, wolves that wanted to pretend that they were human for a while. Wolves that want an escape from the everyday life that is being a wolf.

Yeah, I had sprayed myself with a mist that prevents other wolves from scenting me out but these wolves were my pack wolves. My loyal wolves knew not to mess with their alpha.

But this girl, walks in with her friend without a care in the world with the most beautiful brown eyes I have seen. I have seen some nice brown eyes before but these ones looked as if they were caught in the light, they would change into a different colour and that was one thing I most definitely hoped to see.

Sure enough I did. Everyday after that encounter for months, I fell in love with this girl but I knew I had to let her go. I would let her go for my mate who would become my entire life, my existence. If this girl were a wolf, I would be the most happiest man alive. I could feel my wolf on edge, not letting me in on something he was hiding from me.

Until now... I know her perfume a mile away, as soon as she walked in the doors to the hotel, checked in to her room and walked into the direction of the function room where every unmated wolf was heading towards, I knew I had to make my claim right then and there.

She's a wolf, an unmated one but soon she was going to be my mate because my wolf let me in on a little bit of the secret he was holding. She is my chosen mate, my true mate this entire time, the wolf just lets you figure it out for yourself without the bonding of the wolf.

I shake my head with a new found determination and stalk my way towards her. I hear her whisper her best friends name before she shudders at my own.

Am I mad? Yes. Am I happy? Beyond belief! I hid that I am a wolf from her, I have hidden that I am an alpha from her.

Seeing her now with her clothes off on my bed, my chosen mate and true mate lying there wanting me, shivers run down my spine.

I know she's trying to distract me from what I ask her, two can play that game. I unbutton my shirt slowly revealing my body to her. I watch her eyes move with my fingers as they keep going down to the zipper of my dress pants. I leave my pants undone and remove my shirt, taking every step towards her I see the lust in her eyes. I'll make her tell me and when she does she will be screaming.

Having her naked before me, my mate, my love makes me feel all kinds of things. I'm a confident man and I know what I want and need. Knowing Natalia is my mate makes me happy, knowing I had her before the mate bonds makes this even more special because I love this girl.