Chapter 12

Warning- This chapter contains cursing! -It is sort of unedited so beware. . . but here it is. . .

Ashley P.O.V.

Megan and I looked at each other and I knew the fear that was in my eyes was reflecting back at me. We tried to be as quiet as we could but our breathing had escalated quickly considering what we heard. The two men went separate ways and one came close to coming in the closet with us but as we peeked out of the little hole he decided against it.

Suddenly the door opened and Aurora said “Shit the powers out. Let me run and find some candles and flash lights.” Zayn nodded and I heard them kiss and soon Zayn walked past us in to the kitchen. Soon we heard grunts and crashing and banging around.

Megan and I bit our lips from screaming soon we heard grunts then more crashing and breaking. I suddenly felt the tears starting falling then Megan picked up her phone and typed a text for me. She shined her phone at me so I could read it.

“We should sneak out of the little space then crawl, I'll go help Zayn. You go check out Aurora, I haven't heard anything from her have you? Answer with a nod if you want to agree with the first and nod or shake your head for the second.”_Megz_

I nodded for the first and shook my head for the second part. We peeked out of the hole again and decided it was clear so on our hands and knees we were going on seperate ways when Zayn yelled out and I gasped out loud. That was my mistake because the next thing I knew one of the men were bounding downstairs with a nasty smile on his face. I went on the other side of the couch quickly as I could.

The guy stopped and slowly looked around the living room when Zayn came out of the kitchen only to go back in. I heard the door suddenly open and Niall peered at the man then started to speak when the guy ran at him with something gleaming in his hand, because right then the lightning struck across the sky.

I jumped up out my hiding space and ran towards Niall. I pushed Niall out of the way when something hard landed inside of me. I heard myself scream and I thought I heard Niall yell but I couldn't be sure. I also more grunting before fully passing out for good.

Megan P.O.V.

As I crawled in the kitchen where Zayn had the guy pinned on the floor was threatening him to move and if he did Zayn was going to do something he didn't want to do.

I stood up and stood over the guy and faked a smile. His eyes got big and said “Where in the bloody hell did you come from?”

“Like I would tell you. You aren't going to hurt anyone so either surrender or you'll get your ass whipped which will it be?” I asked venomously. On the inside I was so afraid but on the outside I was happy to get that out with hopefully a straight face.

The guy looked back between me and Zayn, I think we both looked serious enough so the guy did what we wanted him too and I patted him down like a officer and found two knifes and one gun on him. For each one I punched him as hard as I could in the ribs. I heard him set his mouth in a hard line and bit his lip. I glared and he sighed.

I took a paper towel to carry the and pick up the two knifes and gun to the other side of the kitchen. I unloaded the gun and disarmed it. I only knew this because my dad taught me for protection. Finally I took the bullets in another paper towel and wrapped them up then put them in the garbage.

The guy gave me a discussing look but Zayn punched his face. The guy glared at him but didn't say anything. You could see the look in his eyes though.

“What was that? I heard someone scream. NIALL!” Zayn yelled and raced out of the kitchen leaving me with the one of the guys.

Hopefully this couldn't go bad right?

Aurora P.O.V.

The lights had been cut off by the storm and while I was looking around I heard footsteps. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I yelled out “Who's there?” No one answered but the next thing I know something had hit me over the head.

I woke up to screaming downstairs so as I got up I noticed I couldn't move and I noticed blood on my arms. I tried to adjust my vision but I only had a limited view because of the lightning cracking across the sky. With that I noticed the blood had been from my chest. There was a v on my chest. I started to cry when I heard Niall yell. I still couldn't move. The pain in my chest was vexatious, really bothering me. I tried to move my arms but with the next cascading light of lightning my hands were tied to the bed.

I heard someone come up the stairs. I yelled out and said “Who's there? Please help me!”

Someone came in the door and say “Aurora, love? Where are you?”

“Zayn! I'm in one of the bedrooms I'm not sure which one. Please come help me, my chest hurts.”

As I hear the footsteps get closer the pain in my chest started to ache even more and I started to cough but it was getting hard to breath.

“Aurora, love.” Zayn said my name. I felt my eyes flutter and whisper Zayn's name.

Niall P.O.V.

After I heard Ashley, my Angel scream. I seen her grab her side and fall backwards. I yelled her name and I looked at the dude with a seriouslooking messed up smile upon his lips then said “Finally that bitch is dead this time.”

I've heard the voice before and then suddenly recognized it as Ashley's ex boyfriend from the states. I wondered how he even got this address? I didn't know what came over me next but I got up off the ground and tapped the dude on the shoulder and when he turned he smirked at me. Before I could punch him in the face he said “I hope she dies.” That did it for me.

I punched him over and over again. I couldn't seem to stop. Soon Louis and Harry had come up the steps and seen Ashley laying there. Harry looked at me then yelled at Louis to hurry up and call 9-1-1. Harry tried to hold me back put I got out of his grasp and started to punch the guy over and over again until Liam pulled up with Rachel. Rachel and Liam ran up the steps, Liam helped Louis pull me off of him again while Rachel was talking to Ashley. I suddenly lost all of my anger and went over to her.

“Is she responding?” I whispered.

Rachel looked up at me and grimanced. She shook her head and said “Niall her heart beat is really faint.”

My eyes got huge then and I yelled loudly. Zayn then came down stairs with Aurora in his hands and there was a lot of blood on them both but with all the blood I was seeing between my Angel and Aurora I felt like I was drowning in it.

Soon the ambulance pulled up and called for back up and not 20 minutes later there was more ambulances and police. I got really quiet and I kept biting my lip. I didn't want this to happening, again under a different situation.