06

"CRUSH?"

౨ৎ

It was now the weekend and it was also the day Solàna would go to Barnes & Nobles. Because she worked now, she didn't get to go as frequently as she would before. But, it was the weekend and she finally had the free time to do it.

Solàna was just about to leave the apartment, looking over herself in the mirror one last night.

HER OUTFIT:

She smiled softly at the outfit she had put together for herself

She smiled softly at the outfit she had put together for herself. Often times Olive had to help her but Solàna was finally finding the style that suited her best.

She had braided her hair into two cute braids, two white pretty bows at the ends of them. Solàna applied light lip gloss to her lips, rubbing it in shortly afterwards.
Solàna then grabbed her bag and went on her way.

She drove to the book store, her playlist shuffling from song to song throughout her car. Solàna was often shy about it, but she sung along to every song that played. No one but Olive has heard her, saying she had such a pretty but soft singing voice. One that could put you to sleep, like a lullaby for a small infant.

"Can I go where you go~, can we always be this close~", she sung, her and Taylor's voice mixing perfectly in the background.

When she finally arrived at the book store, Solàna walked inside to a peaceful scenery. People around her age or younger were looking at books to read. Solàna began to do the same, getting a basket in the process for her books.

Some she liked but didn't put in the basket, and some caught her attention just by reading the summary on the back of them.

She made her way to the romance aisle of the store, it being her most visited section. Most of the books she read were from that section, maybe a "rom-com" or "forbidden love" would catch her attention every once in a while.

After twenty minutes or so, her basket had a total of five books stacked inside. Her first monthly check from work was pretty big, so she assumed it would be enough to cover them.

As she made her final decisions on her books that laid in her basket, Solàna made her way to the front counter of the store to pay.

As she made her way there though, she saw someone familiar enter the store. Her eyes lit up slightly seeing him, not expecting him to be at a book store considering he said he wasn't much of a reader.

The older man had some of his hair tied up from how long it was getting, wearing a black t-shirt that showed off his full sleeve of tattoos. To tie it all together, he wore baggy jeans and white sneakers.

It was different seeing him not wearing a fancy suit like he did at work, but instead wearing more casual clothes for his day out.

Just as he grabbed a basket for himself, Jungkook noticed Solàna once he looked up. He smiled fondly, giving her a small wave as he made his way over to her.