08

"AND I KNOW ITS HARD TO TELL, BUT I THINK I REALLY LIKE YOU"
-BEABADOOBEE

౨ৎ

It was the day after Solàna had came over to Jungkook's place, and the rest of the evening had gone well to say the least. She enjoyed herself and the guys enjoyed meeting her.

Now, Solàna was in bed reading. It was about 9 am, a Saturday morning. Her hair was still messy from the peaceful slumber she had over night. Her glasses hung on the bridge of her nose as she read, humming softly at times.

Olive was in the kitchen, making the two of them breakfast. Solàna wanted avocado toast like any other morning, but Olive has been trying to get her to eat other breakfast meals recently. She wanted her to start "branching out", whatever Solàna thought that meant.

Suddenly, Solàna's phone made a "Ting!" sound from beside her.

Jungkook ♡: morning petal, you have anything going on today?
seen

Solàna lit up seeing the man had messaged her that morning, grinning as she replied to his text.

Petal ♡: hi:) and not that I know of, maybe laundry and some reading.
seen

Solàna sent her text, looking at the corner that was filled with books stacked on top of each other; most of them being from Barnes & Nobles.

Next to that was her basket full of clean clothes Olive washed for her a few days ago, Solàna's mind was just too preoccupied to think about actually putting them away.

Jungkook♡: haha not very surprising lol but if you're not busy I was wanting to take you somewhere today.
seen

Solàna gasped softly at the text, her fist balled up in her baggy sweater that shook cutely out of excitement.

Petal ♡: I'd like that:)
seen

Jungkook ♡: alright then petal, I'll be there around noon if that's alright with you.
seen

Solàna grinned at his last message, suddenly realizing she needed to find a decent outfit for her day out with him.

HER OUTFIT:

౨ৎ

Later that day, Solàna stood outside of the apartment waiting for Jungkook to arrived. He had texted her not too long ago he would be there shortly, about to pull up even.