013

"AND HE CALLS ME MOONLIGHT TOO"
-ARIANA GRANDE
(MOONLIGHT)

౨ৎ

Tonight, Jungkook was be coming over to Solàna's apartment for the first time. She was excited to say the least, but a bit nervous too.

She's never had a guy over before. Olive even told her she would go out with Jimin just so they could have their alone time.

Now, Solàna was making a few snacks for the two of them to enjoy for the night. Olive gave her the idea of making her classic chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter batter inside. Olive practically melted into a puddle when she ate them, Solàna hoped Jungkook would love them too.

After setting the cookies in the oven, Solàna went into her bedroom and re-looked herself over in her mirror. She wore her baggy Harry Potter with the symbol of the Gryffindor house in front of it, and black plaid pajama pants.
Solàna decided she looked decent and comfy, only having to brush out her messy curly hair.
She couldn't contain it sometimes, just letting it do its own thing most of the time.

Solàna brought enough blankets and pillows into the living room, already having a movie  prepared on the television. She decided on Twilight. Sure it was more of a cliché, but it was better than a horror film (she did not wanna go through that again).
Solàna lit a few of her candles around the house, wanting to bring a comforting scent into the home.

And just in time, a few knocks were heard from the front door. Solàna perked up slightly with excitement hearing the door, going to let him in. She opened the door to reveal Jungkook standing there with bags of food and blankets, in pajamas of his own (just a black shirt and grey sweats).

Solàna knew a hug would be a bit much for her, but she just couldn't contain her excitement of having the man over for the first time. So instead, she let a squeal of happiness as she dragged him by the hand into her apartment.
He chuckled at the cute actions, happy he was already being a good guest. "You excited to see me, petal?".

She nodded with a sweet smile. "Happy". Jungkook grinned at that himself, setting his things down in the living room. A small "ding" was heard from the kitchen, letting Solàna know the cookies were done.
She carefully toke them out of the oven with two light pink mittens.

After putting them on a plate, she brought the cookies over to the living room.
Jungkook smiled fondly at the cute sight, seeing she wanted to offer him some.
"Ah, I love chocolate chip", he spoke, taking a big bite from one of the cookies. He made a happy sound of approval, an angry pout forming on his lips. "These are amazing, petal".

Solàna giggled seeing him trying to talk with his mouth full of chocolate chip cookie. "A-Added peanut butter too".
Jungkook hummed, soon tasting the peanut butter flavor. "Perfect combination", he teased. She giggled once again, soon grabbing a cookie from the plate herself.

Now, they were smothered in blankets watching Twilight. It was a movie Jungkook enjoyed watching, but he enjoyed looking at Solàna and how in awe she was. How big and concentrated her eyes were, how she didn't look away for a second.
"Want more popcorn, pretty?", Jungkook asked, gesturing to her with his bowl of salted popcorn. She nodded slightly, letting him pour some into her bowl. Jungkook almost laughed at how her eyes never left the screen.

"So cute".

౨ৎ

Halfway through the movie, Solàna had her head lying on Jungkook's shoulder. Different wrappers and two opened soda cans laid on the coffee table in front of them. She was chewing mindlessly on another cookie when she suddenly remembered something.

"Come Koo", Solàna mumbled as she got up, tugging at his hand eagerly to follow her. "Okay okay I'm coming", he chuckled as he followed behind her.
She stopped them in front of her bedroom door, opening it to basically reveal her personality in a nutshell.

There were a few posters she had on her wall (consisting of Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and most likely Beyoncé). Jungkook smiled fondly at the cute fairy lights she had hung around her room, giving the room a fairytale kind of glow.

Her desk was beat up neatly, a few loose papers from work she had worked on earlier sitting on it. And finally, her books.
Solàna wasn't kidding when she said she had a lot of them. She had a shelf of books, each row having its own series. And then a corner filled with two stacks of books, a third one making its appearance.

"Oh wow petal", he breathed out a chuckle, admiring her huge collection of literature all in one room.
Jungkook noticed there was a small poster of the alphabet but in sign language. Ever since the two had met, the man wished to begin learning at least enough to communicate with Solàna.

"Is this how you learned sign language, love?", he questioned. Jungkook also noticed a little poster next to it that had the different emotions a person could feel. Solàna used it when she didn't exactly know how she was feeling that day, or needed the right word for the emotion she was feeling.

Solàna nodded with a smile, kind of happy he noticed it. She herself wanted to reach him just enough that she could communicate how she felt or her needs when she felt completely mute.

"Wan...Want to learn?", she asked, a bit nervous of his response. But, Jungkook was more than happy to learn.
"Of course I would, petal. It would also help me communicate with you better when you don't feel like talking much", he replied.
Solàna lit up at his words, dragging him to her bed out of excitement.

Olive did learn sign language for Solàna, but she self-taught herself. So, Solàna was more than excited to teach someone.

"Oh, right now?", Jungkook chuckled, not expecting to start there first lesson so quickly.

Solàna nodded happily. "Only the alphabet".
"Ah, okay", Jungkook replied, relieved they were starting off small. "Well teacher, teach me what you know".

And that's what Solàna did. She taught Jungkook every letter in the alphabet that night, only getting stuck on a few letters. Solàna realized the man was quite a fast learner.

"Z", Solàna signed with her hand.

"Ah that's Z!", Jungkook exclaimed, proud of himself for finally catching along. He copied the hand movement like he had been doing with every other letter.

Solàna beamed at how well he was doing. And the simple fact that he was willing to learn a language that could be hard for some people, made her heart even warmer than before.

She didn't know hearts could do that.

The wonders of feelings.

౨ৎ

A/n
Hello darlings!
I hope you all enjoy this update. I have so many ideas flowing through my brain it's insane.
Also, what do you days think of Solàna and Jungkook's relationship so far? Their not together yet but I will make things official soon;)
LOVE YOU ALL AND STAN BTS FOR CLEAR SKIN<3

 Also, what do you days think of Solàna and Jungkook's relationship so far? Their not together yet but I will make things official soon;) LOVE YOU ALL AND STAN BTS FOR CLEAR SKIN<3