011

"YOU KEEP ME SANE SWEETHEART"
-JEON JUNGKOOK

౨ৎ

Today, Solàna was going to be presenting in a meeting for the first time. Usually, it was Jungkook or other employees giving their input or ideas. Though, Solàna was given a chance today to prove her experience while working in the marketing field this far.

HER OUTFIT:

Solàna was a bit nervous to say the least

Solàna was a bit nervous to say the least. It would be her first time being in charge of a meeting, but she was more than prepared. The night before, she went over everything she would say and present in front of Olive so she could get used to the attention.
Jungkook even told her if she did well with her presentation, then she would be able to present her work to another marketing agency in Busan. It would be a four-day trip so it was something she would have to think on.

Now, Solàna was in one of the meeting rooms getting ready to present. Everything she was going to present was up on a big screen for everyone to see. She was a bit proud of how well she did making sure it looked at least appealing.

Different employees started to file into the meeting room, sitting down and making quiet conversation before it started.

Jungkook soon walked in, coffee in one hand and papers in the other. A smile appeared on his face upon seeing Solàna.

Solàna did the same, waving shyly as she stood beside the big screen.

"Alright everyone, please be respectful as Solàna has prepared a presentation for us. Hold your questions till the end unless it indeed is important", Jungkook advised, sitting down in a seat himself that was all the way down at the table.

Solàna toke that as her signal to start, holding the remote in her hand nervously that controlled the board.

"H-Hello, I-I will be presenting a few of my ideas for the joint venture we decided on with B-Busan", she introduced.

As the meeting went on, Solàna through each slide with ease. Jungkook felt a fond smile form on his lips at some point of the presentation. Even doing something as simple as a presentation for work she looked beautiful to him.
She did have her moments of not knowing how explain something which did cause the meeting to last longer than expected, but Jungkook didn't mind one bit.

"She's taking forever, our slowest employees would've been done by now", an employee whispered to another employee with annoyance in their tone. Jungkook heard him, his eyebrows narrowing.
"It's probably because she's mentally retarded, people like her don't have half a brain", the other employee replied, causing them both to chuckle quietly so no one else would hear.