010

"AND YOU SMILED AT ME, MY HEART DID A SUMMER SALT IN MY CHEST, I DIDN'T KNOW HEARTS COULD DO THAT"
-PETER KAVINSKY
(TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE)
౨ৎ

Today, Solàna was going on her first date. She's never been on one of those before, but she's always dreamed about it (at least after Olive explained to her what a date actually was).

Of course since it was her first, Olive did everything in her power to make sure Solàna looked beautiful.

HER OUTFIT:

She did her makeup and hair, having her use light pink hair curlers earlier that morning to make it extra curly

Olive was waiting outside in their living room, scrolling on her phone to control the excitement.

"Lana you almost ready?", she called out.

Just in time, Solàna walked out in her outfit. The blue dress fit perfectly on her body, her white heels clicking against the floor as she walked out of her room.

Olive let out a gasp at the sight, an excited squeal leaving her mouth soon after. "You look gorgeous Lana! Do a 360 for me?", Solàna did as told, spinning around cutely for her best friend to see.

"That man better take you on the best date yet, he might get a starring problem from looking at you too long hun", Olive teased, whistling as Solàna looked away with a shy smile.

"Pretty", Solàna whispered, feeling at the blue fabric of her dress. Olive smiled at her innocence. "Of course you look pretty hun, and mister Jeon must too if he wants to take you out somewhere so nice tonight".

Olive's words made Solàna blush, thinking about how considerate it was for him. To take her somewhere nice and something she'll actually enjoy.

She was excited indeed.

౨ৎ

Jungkook was pulling up to Solàna's apartment, putting his car in park to text her that he was there.

He sighed shakily after sending the text, feeling his anxiety starting to make its appearance. The man didn't know why he was so...nervous. It was only a date, getting to know each other and having a good time doing something they'll both enjoy.

And if it was just that, then why did it feel like his heart was gonna jump from his chest and run away? Why were his hands getting so clammy and his throat going dry?

"What the hell is wrong with me?", Jungkook groaned, her face going into his hands. Everything today he second guessed. The restaurant he picked for them, the activity he has planned after, his outfit, his hair, even his shoes.