015

"YOUR PROTECTIVENESS CAN SHOW JUST AS MUCH AS YOUR LOVE"

౨ৎ

It was another day at work, everyone busy around the big company building. Solàna had just finished analyzing and editing a few stock market charts she was given to do.
Since she was taught of how to do it, she could complete analyzing and editing the charts quicker than the first few weeks of working there.

She was rather excited that day because once evening came, she would be going over to Jungkook's for dinner. Her and Olive were invited over and Jungkook's friends would be joining as well.
Solàna was going to bring her famous peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies over and she beyond excited for the rest of the boys to try them.

Now, Solana was bringing the charts and paperwork to the employee that gave her the charts in the first place to complete.
"Here you go", she spoke softly, handing the papers to the male employee.

He didn't bother sending her a graceful smile or kind gesture, simply taking the papers strictly. It startled Solàna a bit, but she stood there as he examined the charts to make sure she did them correctly.

He sighed, his two fingers going to the bridge of his nose. "I don't understand how you could've analyzed these completely wrong. And the edited version of the chart isn't even set up correctly", Solàna tilted her head a bit, confusion settling on her face. She looked at the charts, realizing she had made a few mistakes.

"S-Sorry, sir", she replied, bowing slightly out of respect. "I-I didn't notice there were mistakes".
The man scoffed. "Didn't notice? So you're not pretending are you? You really are mentally retarded".
The words hurt Solàna, feeling her eyes become glossy. She had heard such cruel words before, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt her in the slightest.

"I don't know what went through Mr.Jeon's head to think he should hire you, you can't do one fucking thing right!", the man exclaimed, his hand slamming on his desk. It caused everyone in the office area to go quiet at the sudden noise. It made Solàna flinch, her breathing hitched at his aggressive actions.
Tears began to roll down her face as her hands to her ears. "I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", she whimpered out of fear.

Jungkook was walking with Taehyung and Yoongi into the office area, laughing at something funny Tae had said. But his smile soon faded once he witnessed the scene in front of him.

Solàna looked terrified and overwhelmed, her breathing unstable. Her hands over her ears as she tried to calm down but nothing was working.
Jungkook quickly excused himself from his two hyungs, making his way over to Solàna.
As soon as Jungkook was in her sight, he gently pulled her into his arms.
"It's okay petal I'm here, Koo is right here", he whispered. He shushed her sweetly, saying only reassuring words to calm Solàna down.

Solàna brought one of her hands from her ear to his chest, feeling for his heartbeat. Jungkook was a bit confused by the action, but soon understood as he saw her visibly relax in front of him.
Feeling his heart throb in his chest from how worried he was helped ease her, helped her regulate her own breathing. Her whimpers and cries turned into soft sniffles.

Jungkook looked at Tae and Namjoon that stood there worried themselves, wanting to help in any way they could.
"Please take her back to my office, she needs to be somewhere quiet right now", he asked his hyungs.
"Of course, we got her", Namjoon replied, Taehyung nodding along quickly.