Will you be good?

Y/N Perspective:
I was on instagram scrolling endlessly, being bored as hell when something suddenly caught my eye. I stopped scrolling and looked at a post. It was a post asking for a babysitter. "Mhm that's right around the corner! I'll message this.." I read the username "Scarlett.." I talked to myself and send Scarlett a message: hey! I saw your post and I live near by so I definitely would love to take this job." I waited a few minutes and then my phone beeped. "New message" I clicked on it curiously and looked at the message. "Hey, I'm so happy you would want to take this job:) can we meet today?" I smiled and texted back "sure!". She gave me the address and time and I got up to fix myself a little bit up.

Scarlett's perspective:
I was smiling at my phone. Finally someone who wants to babysit. I've been looking for someone for ages. Now let's hope this girl is a good one.

I got up and cleaned the room a little and went to my room to fix my make up. "Rose! Come here sweetheart!" I yelled to my daughter since her room is next to mine. After a few seconds she came in my room and walked to me. I smiled at her. "Come here sweetheart, mommy has to tell you something" I said and took her in my lap. "Remember mommy said that I was very busy and I would like someone to look out for you?" Rose nods. "Well mommy found a girl that will hopefully do that very nice, and she will be here in 30 minutes to meet you okay? You can see what you think of her and if you want her to look out for you!" Rose smiled. "Can she play with me with my toys?" She said excitedly. "Ofcourse my love! Now go play until she's here alright?" I smile and she runs off again.

Y/n's perspective:
I was ready to go and left my house. Since it's close to my house, I just walked there. When I arrived, the house looked kinda familiar, but I just ignored the thought. I rang the doorbell. I was kinda nervous. The door opened and I saw a little girl. "Oh hi there! My name is y/n!" I kneeled and smiled at her. "Are you my babysitter?" She smiled. "I might be soon" I giggled. "Rose darling!" I heard a voice. Then I saw a woman appearing with black heels and a gorgeous skirt and top. I stood up and was about to shake her hand, but when I looked at her face I froze. I saw her reaction being the same. Is she really standing in front of me? Oh gosh. "Y/n?" she said. I nodded. "Scarlett." I smiled. "Come in, I don't want you to freeze" Scarlett smiled and went in her house and she closed the door. She looked incredible. I was trying not to lose my mind.

Scarlett's perspective:
Oh my god. She's gorgeous. Even more then I remember..
No. Stop Scarlett she is going to babysit for your daughter so you are basically her boss. Stay professional.

"So.. can I get you something to drink?" I asked. "Oh no, I'm fine thank you" y/n said. I nodded and sat next to her. "So, you would like to babysit my daughter?" "That's right." She smiled. Oh her smile.. "I'm so glad. How old are you now? Do you have any experience?" I asked. "Well im 22 and I do have experience. I babysat a 3 year old and 9 year old before." She said. "Mommy can I play with her?" Rose asked me. I giggled. "I don't know ask y/n!" She asked y/n and y/n looked at rose and smiled. "Well.. if your mommy likes me enough to keep me here.. I can play with you" she smirked. I looked at her biting my lip. The way she said that so seductive. Mommy.. I can only think of her calling me that, that one night.. "well lucky for you mommy loves her so much already.." I winked. Rose ran to her room. Well.. I think we're all clear here! You will be babysitting her." I smiled and shook y/ns hand.  She smirked. I led her to the door. "Lets see how good you'll be" i whisper in her ear before she left and she turned around smirking. "Oh I'll be good, Scarlett"