I remember it all

Hey darlings🫶🏼 here is a soft chapter because Scarlett deserves that right? ⚠️I know Colin is not like this in real life, it's just for the story!⚠️ listen to 'I love you' by Billie Ellish while reading!

Scarlett's perspective:
The doorbell rang and I went to open the door. When I opened the door I saw Colin. I smiled a little. "Hey". Colin kissed me. "Hey babe" he smirked. Through the kiss I noticed that he wanted something. He wanted it. Right now. Fuck not again. He pushed me into my apartment while kissing me. "Colin, I-" I tried talking. "Shh Scarlett.."

And before I knew it my clothes were on the floor and we were on the couch. Its not like I didn't want it. I just wish he'd asked me if certain stuff was okay, I just wish he was more gentle. That one night with y/n.. She was so gentle and caring with me.. I just wish it was her right now. "Y/n.." I whispered.

Timeskip.

Colin kissed me on my forehead. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked. "No thanks I'm fine" I smiled. He nodded and waved me goodbye. "See you later babe." And there I was. Left alone on the couch with only underwear. Suddenly tears rolled on my face. I love Colin. I really do. But I just wanna feel loved again. All I can think about is how caring y/n was for me and I know it's wrong, because I have someone but she makes me feel worth something.. with all these thoughts in my mind and tears on my face I fell asleep.

Y/ns perspective:
Scarlett had asked me to babysit again today. It was time to go and I left my house. When I arrived I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. Luckily Scarlett gave me keys, but I just didn't want to use them directly. I opened the door. "Scarlett?!" I started to worry. I walked into the living room and suddenly I saw her. Laying on the couch with barely anything on. I run to her and shook her. "Scarlett" i whisper. After a minute she woke up. When she remembered what happened she quickly stood up and started pacing around. "Scarlett?" She found her shirt and put it on. "Scarlett please talk to me" I took her hand. She finally stopped and looked at me in my eyes. "Y/n.." her eyes started watering. "Scarlett what happened?" "Colin.." she whispered. I got so worried and took her in my arms. "Hey, hey it's okay I'm here"

Scarlett's perspective:
I felt so save in y/ns arms. That was all I needed. To feel her love again. We stayed for that for a while. "Whatever happened, know that it's not your fault. Please know that Scarlett. If he hurt you, he's not worth it. You are worth a million. You are so strong Scarlett I hope you know that." I felt myself tearing up again. These words are the most beautiful I've heard from someone in ages. "You know.. you act like a tease all the time but you are actually the sweetest person with such a soft spot." Y/n smiles and it make me smile too. This is all I want. Someone who cares for me like y/n does. Suddenly y/n let me go and stood up. Is she going away now too? I felt sadness flow over me again. "I got you your favorite" she stood in front of me with my favorite cookies. I gasped and now got teary eyes but from happiness. "How do you remember?" I wiped my tears and she sat down next to me. "I remember everything Scarlett. From that night. I know that you love painting, I know that you can't sleep without drinking your tea first, I know you would love to own a mini van and I know that your favorite color is red. I remember it all." I felt so happy. I couldn't believe she remembered that all. I couldn't believe I was actually special to her.