Mistake

Hey loves, I hope y'all enjoy this basic ass chapter😭 I was gonna keep writing with the movie premiere and stuff but I'm way too tired to actually be focused on writing so I choose to leave it like this and do that tomorrow, and give y'all the chapter anyway. I hope y'all like it<33 don't forget to leave comments and likes! ILY and goodnight❤️

Scarletts perspective:
Me and lizzie decided that i would stay at her house for a while. I was way too scared in my own house and i didnt want to be alone.

I woke up in lizzies guest bedroom. I groaned and hold my head. I had to attent a movie premiere today. I had to attent a movie premiere while pretending everything is fine. How could i?

I got up to get ready, but my thoughts stopped me from what i was doing. What if this was all my fault? What if y/n dissapeared because of me? What if she is dead because of me?

Y/n's perspective:
I woke up in Florence arms. She had probaly hugged me while i was sleeping. I got out of bed quietly and walked to the bathroom. I stared in the mirror. I felt like a mess. I just wanted to go back to Scarlett. I cant imagine what she feels now..

My thoughts got disturbed when i heard a noise. Florence had woken up. "Y/n?" She called for me. "In here" i said back. When she walked in, smiled and looked at me. "Hey" she smiled. "Hey" i smiled back. She hugged me. "How are you?" She asked. I shrugged. "Could be better." She smiled a little.

"Do you want some tea? I need my tea in the morning soo.." she giggled. "I'd love some tea" i smiled. She was boiling the water and I sat down on her couch. It was so comfy that I could fall asleep right at the spot. A few minutes later she brought me a cup of her favorite tea. I thanked her and we drank our tea. "Mhmm"

We talked alot. She was a cool person to be around with. She has strange habits but that's what makes her funny. She giggled at something I said. "You're actually like the funniest person I know, you know that?" She says.

Oh no. Am I seeing it right or am I hallucinating? Florence is looking at my lips. I totally forgot the fact that she was probably interested in my since she asked for my number and we went on a date.. "I uh.. I need to go to the toilet..." I stood up and went to the toilet.

No. I can't do that. This is all a mistake.