Anything for her

Hey loves! Enjoy protective y/n😛 I hope y'all enjoy it! Make sure to leave a vote and comment<3 stay tuned for jealous scar🫠
Tw: mention of puking

Scarletts perspective:
I woke up with a headache. I groaned and I slowly got up and sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I tried remembering what happened, but I couldn't. I stood up and walked to my mirror. Oh god I looked terrible. I still had make-up on from yesterday and my hair was all messed up. I quickly fixed my hair and removed my remaining make up. I went downstairs when I heard a voice downstairs. ''Tomorrow night? yeah i'd love to! see you then''. It was y/n on the phone. I was wondering who she was talking to and even better why she was here. ''Y/n??'' I walked downstairs to her. ''Scarlett! you're awake'' she smiled. I took a glass and filled it with water. ''How are you? Do you feel sick?'' I nodded. "'How did you know-'' y/n cut me off. ''Scarlett, you went to a bar yesterday and got pretty drunk. A random woman called me to pick you up.. i knew you were gonna be hang over so i stayed the night.'' she explained. ''W-wow thanks.. uhm, i didn't do something embarrassing did i?'' I looked at y/n hopefully and i took a sip of my water. ''Well.. you basically begged me to fuck you, but other then that no'' she giggled. I I spit out my water. Óh my gosh. ''I DID WHAT?'' I was so embarrassed. Y/n laughed. ''Scarlett dont worry, you were drunk. You couldn't help it'' I smiled a little and tried to hide my embarrassment. ''Do you want to eat anything? Do you need medicine or something?'' y/n asked me. ''Yeah maybe some cereal would be good..'' I said. She nodded and took a bowl, poured cereal in and some milk and gave it to her. ''Here you go'' she smiled. ''Thank you so much y/n.. also for staying the night it means alot.'' I thanked her. She smiled. ''Don't thank me. I care about you Scarlett'' I smiled at her words. She made me feel so special.

Y/ns perspective:
Scarlett was eating her breakfast when the doorbell rang. ''I got it'' I stood up and went to open the door. When I opened it I saw colin. Not him.. I was still mad at him. ''Hey'' I forced a smile. ''Excuse me who are you?'' he asked me looking a bit weird at me. ''Oh um sorry, i am rose's babysitter and scarlett's friend.'' he just nodded and walked in. ''Hey babe'' he walked to Scarlett and kissed her. Ew, I didn't want to see that. ''Hey'' she smiled a little. "Uhm, I'll leave yall alone now.. She is hang over so please take good care of her.'' I said to Colin and I hugged Scarlett and left.

When I got home I was a little worried about Scarlett. Last time she was with Colin, she called me in tears.. that man better not be treating her like shit again. I went to my closet to look for an outfit for tomorrow. Florence had asked me if I wanted to go to a restaurant with her and I couldn't say no to that. I was happy I was making new friends. I chose a gorgeous dress and I hung it on my door.

I was cleaning up my room a little when my phone rang. Scarlett. Oh my gosh what did that fucking man do now? I answered the phone ''Scarlett?'' no answer. ''Scarlett?'' I started to worry and I grabbed my keys, ran outside and got in my car. ''Y/n please come and help me'' I heard her shaky voice. What the fuck, is that man killing her or something?!! "On my way darling please stay calm''. When I arrived I used the keys she gave me to get in and runned inside. I was expecting to see some sort of crime scene, but Colin was on the couch watching tv. "'Scarlett?'' I looked for her everywhere. ''Y/n!'' I heard her shaky voice from her bathroom. I runned inside and saw her kneeled in front of the toilet. She was puking. ''Scarlett, are you okay?'' I hold her hair and she shakes her head. I took some wipes and cleaned up her mouth and gave her my bottle of water I had in my bag. She had tears in her eyes. ''Why the fuck is Colin not helping you?'' she shrugged. Oh my gosh I'm gonna beat him up. Scarlett is not an object, she is a person with feelings. He is her husband to take care of her, not to treat her like shit. She stopped puking and I took her in my arms. She was crying. ''I'm so sorry Scarlett, i shouldn't have left you with him..'' I had her in my arms for a while and then I let go. ''Stay here'' I got up and stormed to the living room. ''COLIN'' he looked at me a little shocked by my tone. ''What''. ''WHAT WHAT?? YOUR WIFE IS SICK, PUKING IN THE BATHROOM AND YOU ARE HERE WATCHING TV ON YOUR LAZY ASS!? WHAT KIND OF HUSBAND ARE YOU?!'' He looked at me and laughed a little. ''It's not my fault that slut went to a bar again'' he said coldly. Oh my gosh this man is gonna regret this. I was furious. ''SLUT?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU , YOU SHITHEAD'' i grabbed him by his collar and dragged him up. I hit him in his face and he screamed. I pushed him against a wall and I was about to beat him when I heard Scarlett crying. ''Y/n please stop..'' I looked at her and I let him go and hugged her. ''I'm sorry'' I whispered. ''Babe..'' Colin grabbed Scarlett's face. ''Get the fuck out of her house.'' I said and he left. '''Scarlett, are you okay? i'm sorry..'' I caressed her face. ''don't apologize y/n, it's okay'. can you just stay with me for a while?..'' she whispered. I nod. ''Of Course i can. As long as you need. Let's get you in bed now.

I brought Scarlett to her bed. ''Y/n please can you hold me?'' she asked shyly. I nodded and held her. ''As long as you need Scarlett'' I whispered. Anything for her.