It was him

Hey loves:) I feel like this is so bad but I couldn't find a good way to write it. 😭😭I hope y'all enjoy lovesss<3 mwah ily

Scarlett's perspective:
I let my phone fall out of my hand. Colin.. it was him all the time..

I shook my head. I could've known it. I read the message again. And again.

"Stay away from Scarlett or I swear I'll hit you even harder this time and i WILL use the gun"

I was so shocked and felt like I was getting a panick attack. All this time I wanted to know why y/n left me, but now I knew, I felt so sick. She has been threatened all this time without me knowing. And me thinking she didn't love me anymore..

Y/n's perspective:
I noticed I left my phone in the bathrooms and sighed and went back to grab it, wishing Scarlett wasn't there anymore. When I walked in I saw Scarlett with my phone in her hand. "S-scarl-??" she hugged me tightly. I got confused what was happening but when I took my phone I saw Colin's message.

I got shocked by his message but I looked at Scarlett and she looked at me with scared eyes. "I'm sorry.." I whisper and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Scarlett's perspective:
I felt save. Something I haven't felt for a while. I knew we weren't safe, according to the message.. but her being with me and touching me, makes me feel safe.

"He has a gun?" I look at her with tears in my eyes. She nods. "I left you, because he send me a picture of a gun, saying someone would get hurt badly if I didn't let you alone. I didn't want you to get hurt Scarlett."

I look at her with teary eyes. I couldn't talk. My heart felt heavy by the thoughts that she was threatened all this time. How scared she probably must have been..

My heart felt heavy by the thought we can't be in public without being scared. By the thought of that we will always have to look over our shoulder.

My heart felt heavy by the thought we might wouldn't be able to be together.