I hate you

The chapter y'all have been waiting for;) hope you enjoy! Make sure to leave a vote and comment❤️I appreciate y'all so much, goodnight loves

Y/n's perspective:
I woke up and had to think about where I was. I looked around and knew I was in my own bed. I immediately thought of Scarlett and what happened yesterday. How she was in my arms, crying. I feel so bad for her that she has that shitty husband. I checked my messages to see if she had texted me but she didn't. I texted her: I'm gonna swing by to check up on you if that's okay? See you soon❤️". I got up and got ready.

I used my spare keys to get in Scarlett's house and I saw she wasn't up yet. Atleast, she wasn't in the living room or kitchen so I assumed she was still asleep. I tiptoed to her room and saw her sleeping. She looked adorable. I sat at the side of her bed and caressed her hair a little. She mumbled something and I giggled. She was so freaking adorable. "Y/n..?" She mumbled and slowly opened her eyes. "Yes it's me" i whispered and smiled. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Hey" she smiled when she finally was fully awake and noticed I was here. "How are you Scarlett?" I looked at her and had my hand on her shoulder. "Im okay" she smiled. "Thank you for being here for me y/n I appreciate you so much" she opened her arms and I accepted her hug. "Don't thank me Scarlett, it's the least I can do for this gorgeous woman" I smiled and she giggled. "Now if you don't mind I have some stuff I have to do.." I said. "See you today for babysitting?" She nodded. We hugged one more time and I left.

Through the day I did stuff I had to get done. When was finally done I went home and took some rest and watched an episode of my favorite series.

When it was 3pm I stood in front of Scarlett's house and used my spare keys again to get in. I know I can just ring the doorbell, but Scarlett was probably busy with gathering her stuff like always. I opened the door and I closed it behind me. "Scarlett! I'm here!" I turned around. I dropped my keys. What the fuck. What. The. Fuck. "Y/n oh my gosh I'm so sorry, hi!" Scarlett stood up and walked to me. I just walked in on Scarlett and Colin making out. She was on top of him. I'm so disgusted that I want to throw up. "What the fuck Scarlett.." I shook my head in disbelief. "It's not what it looks like he-" I cut her off. "Scarlett are you fucking telling me that your making out with this asshole that didn't help you yesterday when you were fucking sick?!?! thats your fucking husband who literally called you a slut!!!! i gave him a fucking punch just for you to make out with him again?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. I was furious. Not only I was mad that she made out with that asshole but I also was extremely jealous. Kissing that man.. it should be me and we all know it. "Y/n.. please.." Scarlett took my hands. "No Scarlett.. I'm leaving. Ask your fucking husband to look out for Rose. At the end of the day HE is your husband right?" I said angry and I left.

Scarletts perspective:
Fuck. I knew I fucked up. I didn't know what I was doing,I didn't even want to kiss this man. Tears came in my eyes. What's wrong with me?! I don't know what I'm doing. I ruined into my bedroom and let myself fall on my bed and cried in my pillow. Why am I like this? Why do I let Colin treat me like this? I know he is a piece of shit, I know it, but I am a fucking pussy who is scared to say no

After half an hour I was still in my bed. I felt like a mess and my head hurt. Colin didn't even come upstairs to check on me.. not that it surprised me. He doesn't care about me, he just wants sex. Soon it will be over and I'll tell y/n how much I love her. I stood up to fix my hair and make up. When I was done I grabbed my phone and I saw a lot of notifications on instagram. I got curious and opened it. "Famous Hollywood star Florence Pugh spotted together with a woman at a restaurant in the city. It appears that they are on a date. New ship?👀" I read and the opened the picture that was under it. Y/N?! THEYRE ON A DATE?! "That little bitch" I said to myself. I felt myself getting mad and I grabbed my keys and stormed outside and got in my car. Y/n will not go on a date with Florence. Y/n is fucking mine and I'll make that fucking clear.

I parked my car and went in the restaurant. I knew exactly Wich restaurant it was since I come here sometimes. "Ma'am did you make a reservation?" A woman asks me. "Shut up". I walked through her and looked for you. Then I saw you and I stopped for a moment. You were laughing with Florence and I was so so jealous. I was so mad. "Y/N/L" I yelled and walked to your table. "Scarlett?!" Y/n was shocked. "What the fuck are you doing here with Florence?!" I yelled. "What do you think?? She asked ,e out on a date Scarlett!" Y/n yelled back. "Well you are mine remember?! You are fucking mine!!" I yelled. Y/n pushed me toward the toilets. "Are you crazy you're making a whole scene in there!! And no I'm not yours! You made out with that asshole and your fucking mad about me being here with Florence?! What the fuck Scarlett?!?" She yelled. "Y/N YOU DONT GET IT I DONT EVEN WANT TO KISS HIM" I yell. "Then why do you do it?!? Huh?! Why do you fucking kiss your husband when he treats you like dirt and doesn't even show love for you?!?!" She yells and I know she is kinda right but I'm so furious about her date that I don't care right now.

Y/n's perspective:
"YOU BITCH don't you dare talk to me like that!!" She shouts. I feel so much rage inside me. I love with my whole heart but her making out with Colin really hurt me. And when I am on a date with restaurant she is suddenly the one Whois's to be mad?! What the fuck. "BITCH? WHAT THE FUCK SCARLETT" Scarlett pushed me against the wall. I got scared and thought she was gonna hurt me. "Scarlett..." she grabbed my face and she kissed me. Her kiss send me away and I felt like I was in heaven. Suddenly I forgot about our argument and I kissed her back. The kiss was passionate and it made me think of that night.. Scarlett picked me up on her waist and she pushed me against the wall while deepening the kiss. I almost thought we were gonna hook up here in the bathrooms but I stopped it myself. I wanted to really know that it was real and that she wouldn't kiss Colin the next day again. "Prove to me that you really want me Scarlett." I said and she nodded. "I will my love, I will." I kissed her again. To feel that feeling one more time before I let go. Who knows maybe it was the last ever time.. We let go and she put me on the ground again. "I hate you" i whispered. "I hate you too darling.." she smirked.