i love you, not him

Hey loves, this is probably bad since it's 3 am and I'm so tired but I wanted to give y'all a chapter sooo here you go! I hope you enjoy  and don't forget to leave comments and votes! They mean a lot. 🫶🏼
⚠️kind of abuse?

Scarletts perspective:
when I woke up I immediately thought of yesterday night. How my lips were on y/n's. How she was against the wall. How our bodies were pushed against each other. Everything was so perfect and I couldn't help but smile when I thought of it again. I can't wait to see her again today. I can't wait to see her adorable little face again and have my lips on hers again. I will prove to her that I love her.

When y/n arrived for babysitting a few hours later, there was a lot of tension between us. We hugged and we kept smirking at each other. When I went upstairs I couldn't concentrate at all. All I wanted was to go downstairs to kiss her lips again and see her gorgeous face. I sighed and continued to work. After 10 minutes I heard a knock on my door. "Rose, mommy is busy you know that!" I said, a little irritated, because she knew she can't come to me when I'm working in my office room. The door opened. "Oh mommy doesn't have time for me?" I saw y/n. Oh my. Her flirty side is the end of me. She leaned on the desk in front of me. "Y/n.." I bit my lip. "I have to work.." I didn't want to ofcourse.. She looked at me with her seductive eyes and I gave in. "Oh fuck it" I stood up and grabbed her face and kissed her. She sat on my desk and locked her legs around my waist. I deepened the kiss and it was so passionate. She moaned a little. Oh gosh.. I know this is wrong but I need this girl so bad. "Bring me to your bedroom Scarlett" she whispered in my ear. Fuck this girl is making me feel things. I picked her up on my waist and left my office room and I went to my bedroom and put her down on my bed. "Just kissing.. alright?" Y/n smirked. "Just kissing." I topped her and we made out passionately. I was so turned on and I hated I couldn't do something about it.

"Are we bad people?" Y/n whispered, laying in my arms in my bed. "No darling. Colin is my husband, but not my soulmate. You are" she smiles and looked at me. She kissed me on my collar bone. I noticed she did that twice now. It's adorable. "I love you y/n. I know this is going really fast, but that night with you has never left my mind and I've been thinking about you and how you were doing ever since." she kissed me collar bone again and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "You mean so much to me, you know that?" she whispered.

"Y/n!" we heard a voice. Before I knew it Rose stood in my room. Y/n had fallen asleep in my arms. She looked adorable. Now Rose was looking at me and y/n cuddling together. Fuck. "Oh hey sweetheart, y/n was a little sad and needed a big hug! How are you?" she looked at y/n. "Did i make her sad mommy?" she asked concerned. "No no not at all baby!" I smiled. "Mommy, Colin is home! He asked where you were and I said I would look. I'm gonna tell him your here!" She run off. "No no no rose!" she was already downstairs.

"Scarlett!" i heard Colin coming up the stairs. "Oh hey babe" I forced a smile. "Why is she in your bed Scarlett?! Why did Rose tell me you were cuddling with her? Are you fucking this girl?!" he said angrily. "No Colin ofcourse not!" I got scared. "Why is she in your bed then huh? Explanation now." I kept quiet. "That's what I thought you whore"  he yelled. "I'm not a whore! You come home everyday and the only thing you want is to fuck me! You don't even care about me! She does!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. I regret it immediately because he got furious and he raised his hand to hit me but I dodged his hand and fell on the bed and whispered in y/ns ear "help please". I cried. Not again. Please god help me out of this hell. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

Y/n's perspective:
I woke up in Scarlett's bed and I smiled. I immediately felt the lack of touch when I felt she wasn't holding me anymore. Should she be making dinner? I shrugged and closed my eyes again. Then I heard a scream. Scarlett.