[NSFW 18+] 5.68 Special Chapter - Role Playing

╔════Author's note═════╗

This chapter contains heavy smut, so if you're not a fan of heavy pōrn, you can skip it without missing much.

Though the plot would remain intact without it, it can add a new depth to BS's & XM's relationship.

╚═══════════════════╝

"Master, you're moving too quickly," Bing Shi mock whimpered, her voice laced with playful protest as she slipped off her shoes.

"Then make me slow down," Lu Kai replied, his tone commanding and cool, his gaze steady as he awaited her response.

"..." She lifted her bottom and slid her pants down, exposing the perfect curves of her cheeks. Her sweater came off to reveal a pretty black lace bra over her round breasts. After a little bit of struggling, she was clothed in a maid uniform. She admired the costume with a happy sigh, "It looks so cute."

He held his breath as he threw plenty of glances at his wife, "Your master caught you mastūrbating inside his bedroom. You didn't notice his presence and continued to indulge yourself like a little slūt that craves her master's dīck. Action."

"Huh?" Bing Shi blinked her eyes before they lit up in mischievousness. Oh, this was so naughty! It was like a game of some sort... A sēx game, hehe. In front of him, she knew no shame— in front of him alone, there was no such thing as embarrassment.

Parting her legs, she slid her underwear lower, uncovering her shaved coochie shamelessly. She stopped sliding down her underwear, leaving them halfway down her thighs. Doing this... it was like she was asking to be caught. Should she find out her master's feelings towards her first? Perhaps this would catch his attention: she disheveled her clothes a bit, showing a bit of her cleavage, and she also messed around with her frilly skirt, so part of her cute belly was shown.

She teasingly played with her breasts while moaning prettily. Her slender fingers ran over her soft flesh. Her fingers were brushing her nipples to tautness, tweaking them harshly with flicks and pulls for his pleasure.

He gave no reaction. Master decided to continue watching silently...

Taking a bottle of lube out of her space, she poured it down between her legs. Her other hand slid slowly down her stomach, between her thighs, her fingers flicking from side to side to play with every inch of her coochie, "Master... I made your bed dirty again."

"..." The little fabric obscured his view, but he could see the glistening patch that dripped down the car seat like a river.

"Master... it feels so empty..." She traced up and down her slit with one finger, letting him hear the wet sound of her finger dancing over her coochie. She twirled her finger causing the tip to vanish between her pussy lips. The lips shifted from side to side with the motion of her fingers and the wet smacking sound grew louder.

She finally used her other finger to part her lips showing the damp pink flesh that was shyly hidden there. "Why is it so tight... Master will get hurt since he's so big..." She doubled up her fingers and rubbed quickly and lightly over the swollen bulb of her clit.

She plunged both fingers inside herself. "Ngh! Master..." As her tight coochie stretched around her fingers, she let out a deeper, more throaty moan. Her fingers disappeared inside herself. Her insides smoothly swallowed up her fingers, all the way up to the last knuckle, "Ngh, Master... my fingers aren't big enough."

She put her other hand down, placing the third finger into her coochie as well. The action caused her biceps to push her tits together and up between her arms, "Master... Ngh, still not enough," she whimpered in dissatisfaction, biting her lips as if unable to release herself, "Master...touch me...touch me...please."