4.75 - All Eyes On Her - Dangerous Angels

The moment Mao An appeared in her bright and graceful presence, all the women looked tacky in comparison. Her simple skirt embroidered with blue heart lilies bloomed alongside her steps as she walked towards the Royal banquet.

Her only ornament was the modest blue lily hairpin impaled in her thick black hair. Catching a few curious glances from the male's side, she sat next to one of her sisters, ignoring the general's intense gaze coming from the opposite table.

(Zeku kingdom uses cushions and tables with short legs similar to kotatsu.)

Full of envy, one of Mao An's sisters leaned forward, "Dear sister, you, clothing so plainly... others will think that our father Emperor is mistreating you! Where are the dresses and jewelry I gifted you? How about this... I still have a beautiful bright red dress in my room; I will order my maid..."

Mao An's sister was always concerned about her dark complexion as it was not pale enough like Mao An's. It made her feel inferior and anxious. Her prospects of finding a decent husband were bleak.

She heard that Tian Shi, whose skin was a few shades darker, could still catch the attention of the most prominent men. This little thought made her feel a little better about herself as one couldn't influence the innate color of one's skin, no matter the amount of care one put into it.

Mao An looked at the fake concern on her sister's face, "How can I wear bright colors and jewelry when the poor are pouring all their hard work on the fields to bring food to our tables while the soldiers are fighting bloody battles to keep our homeland safe? Clothing plainly is to show my honest appreciation for their hard work."

Full of elegance, she showed her act of filial piety with her lips raised up, "Today is a day to admire other's talents. What does it have to do with how one looks and dresses?"

Nobody expected such an eloquent speech coming out from a notoriously spoiled Princess. She indeed grew up from the time they last met her. The last time she made such a scene, the Royal Family forbade her from attending every public event for four years!

Clank

As they thought about Mao An's words, a glass of wine fell from a young man's hand. Following his line of gaze, unable to utter a sound, everyone gulped down their saliva when they saw the imposing pair, "..."

While her long, green hair calmly pursued the wind's direction, her black, two-piece dress conveyed a strong statement. It showed an integral part of her powerful persona, not only hers but also her patron's. Tian Shi's presence bolstered Ru Quan's terrific position up a notch.

Though it revealed her collarbone and a few inches of her waist, the dress still looked tasteful, classy, and somewhat conservative.

The design expressed the creative nature of the group of females that worked on it days and night. It was their statement of personal individuality, artistic identity, and a reflection of their culture.

The emerald crystal chain around her hips emphasized her silhouette, the movements of her pelvis, and buttocks.

The fluttering skirt was made out of layers of black chiffon with hand-beaded green motifs. To make this wonderful and rare fabric for Tian Shi, the women actually weaved small crystal beads and crystal decorations right into the material. A very costly piece that shined beautifully under the daylight.

Her neckline and black bra were wrapped in a gold and emerald body chain. Always best to leave more to the imagination, the unique piece adorned her attractive body shape and at the same time, enhanced her shimmering skin tone.

The sheer veil fastened to her wrist gauntlets and gold shoulder pads were made of black lurex fabric.

Portraying the harsh reality of human desires, the woman before them was an embodiment of luxury and unattainable.