4.47 - Carry You - Dangerous Angel

° As Ziek pulled away, Bing Shi tightened her arms around him, sensing that she might be the root of his turmoil.

° She smiled weakly at the man who would overreact at the smallest thing regarding her. "It wouldn't be spicy without a little bit of pain, right?" She pinched his cheek, "I'm not a porcelain doll."

° ♡ "Mm..." He hugged her tight, towering over her with his body, hiding his face in her chest, licking her nipple in apology, "I love you. I love you so much."

° He hated himself. He really, really hated himself. As he slowly regained his senses while sucking on her breast, she caressed his hair until he fell asleep.

° Bing Shi couldn't do much but wait for him to find a way out by himself. Memories of her traumatic past lurked at the edge of her mind. They would occasionally resurface when stress mounted, though time had dulled their intensity.

° Nothing could be compared to the pain she felt when she lost Xuan Mu. Yes, she was tortured and abandoned by her family for being sullied, but she never thought of committing suicide — Instead, she fantasized about shattering the world that had been so cruel to her.

° Bing Shi pushed back her past and focused on what mattered the most — balancing her feelings for the good of herself, others, and her mission. Unlike him, she refused to be consumed by self-hate.

° In contrast, Xuan Mu didn't have the luxury of emotional detachment. His past was a vivid tapestry, each memory intricately woven into his present. The clarity of his memories hindered his ability to heal, to move forward.

° Despite all the muscle cramps, he caused her with his weight, Bing Shi held her position. Feeling his warm breath against her chest, she tried not to fall asleep, afraid of waking him up.

° From the day he was born, Xuan Mu felt the weight of societal expectations. Phrases like "men don't cry," "take it like a man," and "man up" filled the air whenever he faltered. Sitting idle was not an option; a man who didn't strive was seen as useless.

° For Ru Quan, the stakes were even higher. Shaped by traditional beliefs, the idea of a woman shielding him was unthinkable. His struggles to redefine himself for Bing Shi led to sleepless nights and a weariness that penetrated his soul. Above all, his internal battle with his identity took a toll on his well-being far more than he would admit.

° But what if these chains were broken? Bing Shi couldn't imagine the limit of his potential. What she knew was that she wanted to help him in all ways possible.

° ♡ Covering her mouth, Bing Shi held her laughter, gazing at the man who woke with her nipple in his mouth. "Good morning, my sugar baby ♪♫," she wished teasingly, "Bwahaha."

° Realizing he'd been laying on her, Ru Quan quickly propped himself up. "Why didn't you wake me? Go back to sleep," he said, hands beginning to knead the knots from her tense muscles.

° "I had too many energy drinks. I need to deplete my energy."

° Seeing Bing Shi groping her breast sheepishly and winking at him as if taunting him, Ru Quan looked away for a few seconds, laughing at her absurdity.

° Two things were perfect in this world: the concept of 'perfect' itself and their laughter. It was as if their mirth could cut through the gloom, lighting up the world around them.

° Turning back, Ru Quan cupped Bing Shi's cheeks and slipped his tongue into her mouth, silencing her addicting laughter. He took in the awful sweet taste of the energy drink, giving his devotion in exchange.

° "Mm...ah..."

° Her hand settled on the back of his neck as she met his kisses. Warmth flooded her veins, a visceral reminder that she wasn't alone.