Virgin (Part 2)

Opening the door, his eyes immediately honed in on the large white marble tub. But again, other than the fact that the tub and sink were made of high quality material, there were no decorations at all. He wasn't sure exactly what he was expecting, maybe a fountain or a statue of venus or something, but not this as though no one really lived here.

"Ah, what do I care," Yoo Jin mumbled to himself as he removed his clothes. He paused for a moment at the wrapping on his arms and legs before removing those as well. He looked at the various wounds on his skin. They were no longer as red as before, in fact, a good number of them were faded as though they were scars he had obtained a month ago as opposed to just the other day.

Sighing, he filled up the large tub with warm water and sank down into it. The alpha had said to come out in ten minutes but with the size of the tub, it'll take almost ten minutes just to fill it. He shrugged, dismissing him in his head. The jerk could wait a little longer, after all, it wasn't the alpha who was going to have some foreign object shoved up his backside.

He tensed up, his bottom clenching at the thought. It was humiliating to think of it. He was an omega, he knew that, he had always known that but he had never really thought of himself as such, having never really experienced a full blown heat or been affected, beyond a headache, by alphas' pheromones. He had never had any delusions of being in a relationship, after all he was a male omega who looked like a beta but that had simply solidified his belief that he would remain a virgin and he had never had a problem with that.

Damn. He gazed at the bar of soap in front of him. The alpha had told him to clean himself well and he had planned to until the man had practically commanded it of him. "Ha, would serve him right if I only rinse."

But then he grimaced as he extended his hand toward the soap. The whole affair was going to be unpleasant anyways, he really didn't want to have to deal with a squeamish and horrified alpha in the middle of that. And so he began to wash his body, careful to be gentle of the lacerations on his arms and legs but thoroughly scrubbing everywhere else.

Yoo Jin stood as he rinsed himself off, wiping off the suds on his back and bottom. He suddenly froze, his hands gripping his bottom cheeks. His eyes were wide and his skin grew cold in sudden realization. Was he really going to do this?

"Ah!" he yelled at the intrusive image of him and the alpha rolling around under the sheets. He shook his head. No, no, no, better not to think about it. He would lose his nerves if he kept thinking about it.

He quickly rinsed himself off, toweled down, and dressed.

Despite what he had said to himself earlier, he had bathed and returned to the room in just a little over ten minutes.

"Took you long enough," said the alpha, who was still lying lazily atop the bed.

Yoo Jin felt that twitch under his eye return.

"Come here," he demanded and Yoo Jin, despite really not wanting to, took a deep breath and stepped forward. The alpha sat up atop the bed and swung his legs around and took Yoo Jin's hand in his in a nearly emotionless grip. "Why do you look so nervous?" he asked. "It isn't as if this is your first time."

It was his first time but he understood why the alpha thought that way, omega heats were known to drive them into becoming mindless, carnal animals. It was thus exceedingly rare for an omega to reach his age and still be a virgin. But it was somehow humiliating to admit it to him so Yoo Jin remained quiet. "Let's just get over with this," he said, using his annoyance to mask his nervousness.

"Fine." The alpha pulled him into the space between his legs and Yoo Jin stood there awkwardly, looking down on the man when he suddenly felt a hand on the small of his back. "Did you loosen yourself here?" the alpha asked.

Yoo Jin's eyes widened, was he supposed to?

"Damn, I really don't feel like it."

Well, fuck, it's not like I want to either. It was the alpha's idea to do it on the same day they made the agreement so why was he the one complaining?

"I don't feel anything with you," the alpha said.

Yoo Jin gave him a look that told him to shut up. "Well it isn't as if I feel anything with you either."

The alpha looked at him with a raised brow as if he didn't quite believe him. But Yoo Jin was being completely truthful, he didn't feel an ounce of the desire an omega felt for an alpha, all he felt was a thick layer of nervousness and a growing irritation.

"Take off your shirt and pants," he instructed and Yoo Jin, again despite not wanting to, obliged, returning to his spot between the alpha's legs in just his boxers.

He felt the alpha's hands return to the small of his back and then slowly moved down until they rested on his bottom. Yoo Jin's heartbeat increased marginally. He could feel his hands over his boxers and they were large, nearly spanning the entirety of Yoo Jin's bottom realestate, and oddly gentle.

"Damn," the alpha said again as his hands stopped moving. "I can't do it." And he released him.

Yoo Jin blinked. He couldn't do it? Are you kidding me? "I'm standing in front of you nearly naked, about to offer my ass and you can't do it?"

"You're not my fated mate."

Yoo Jin froze, his anger quickly giving way to disbelief. What? "What?... what are you on about?"

The alpha was silent for a long while until finally, he spoke, his eyes meeting Yoo Jin's. "I can't give my body to someone who is not my fated mate."

Yoo Jin looked at the alpha in bafflement. Was he... a teenage female beta? He scratched his head. "It's not as if you've never done it before and I bet they weren't your fated mates otherwise you wouldn't be here in front of me so just do what you did then."

Silence again.

Yoo Jin gazed carefully at the alpha's face. There was a strange look there. "Hold on..." he said slowly. There was no way. Not a high level alpha like him. It was already nearly impossible, if not impossible, to meet an adult alpha of any level to be untouched but one of his caliber....

"You're not," he began then paused, assessing his face again, his disbelief growing all the while.

"You're not... you can't be a... virgin... are you?"

And the look upon the alpha's face was all the confirmation he needed.