The Summoner

"So you're a virgin?" asked Yoo Jin with a curious look upon his face. He couldn't believe it after all the posturing the guy did, saying that he wouldn't get a better offer. Of course, Yoo Jin had guessed that he hadn't necessarily been talking about his skills in bed. "Wow, an alpha of your level and your age– I think I remember hearing on the news that you were twenty three."

Tae Hyun glared at him. "What does that matter?"

He shrugged. "It's just unheard of. Even the doctor had said that no alpha here is a virgin, wait – so I'm guessing your pheromone insensitivity is the reason why you were able to become a wizard in the first place despite still being a virgin."

A touch of pink tinged the alpha's cheeks and Yoo Jin found that he enjoyed teasing him.

"You said you can't get this up because I am not your fated mate," he said with a sly smirk, pointing at the alpha's pintle, hidden beneath a pair of silk pajama pants. "But are you sure it's not because you're nervous since you're still a virgin?"

"Wha–" said the alpha startled, his eyes wide when Yoo Jin suddenly sat down on his lap. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to help you," he said, trying hard not to laugh. It was fun teasing the alpha now that he felt relaxed. If Tae Hyun couldn't get it up for him then his ass was safe for another day. He moved his hips slightly back and forth but then suddenly felt something... hard poking him from behind.

His eyes widened and he jumped off as though scalded. He looked down and suddenly paled. A massive tent pointed right back up at him.

A virgin, that was what he had said, right? But a virgin that big. He gulped and suddenly gripped his bottom in his hands, his fingers digging into the flesh as his mind again wandered into his horrifying imaginings. A virgin with such a weapon... His ass would have been destroyed.

"What the –," he said, his voice shaking slightly in panic. "You said you couldn't get it up!"

The alpha groaned in embarrassment. "Of course, it'll get hard if you rub it!"

Yoo Jin took a few steps back. "I don't – I don't know if I can do it with a... it's like an anaconda...."

"It's because you kept rubbing against me!" Tae Hyun protested. "Just give me a minute, it'll go back down."

Yoo Jin was too busy being relieved to see the tent shrinking to be irritated at his words.

"See," he said, his face still flushed with embarrassment. "I wasn't hard because of you, it's a natural reaction to the friction. Anyways as soon as we started, it would have likely gone soft on its own. Like I said, I don't think I can do it if not with my fated mate."

"Then why did you even make this deal with me in the first place?"

"I thought I could do it but it's no use. Even the thought of having sex with you makes me ill."

Yoo Jin rolled his eyes but let the comment go. "Okay, fine. I think we can both agree that sex is no longer on the table so then what do we do? You still need mana stabilization and I still need money and a way into the Academy."

Tae Hyun looked at him for a moment. "I still plan to compensate you for the attempt."

Yoo Jin's eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't expected such gallantry from him. Or perhaps it was naivety. He felt bad for a second even thinking about taking the offer with a failed attempt. He took a deep breath, hesitating, his mind yelling at him for even considering it, and started to pull down his boxers. "Then let's try to–."

But the alpha, startled, suddenly took his hands in his and yanked his underwear back up. "Like I said, it would be impossible. I'm entirely soft now and, though I thought it was impossible, I'm even softer."