⁰⁰⁶❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLAIMS RESIDENCE
7:43PM

NAYLAH laid back on her bed as she was currently on the phone with her cowerker, julie.

and julie? she was the compelete opposite of naylah. she was a complete bitch, and she loved going out to turn up. but naylah much rather preferred laying in her bed, watching her favorite tv, and eating her favorite food.

"girl you needa get out the house and come out with me tonight." julie said examining her body in the mirror before twerking slightly.

naylah just rolled her eyes before shaking her head. the baddies premier came out tonight, and she wasn't gonna miss it just to go out and have a drink or two.

"girl i'm good, i'm chilling tonight." naylah said shrugging as she at her white chocolate pretzels.

"you needa find you a boo." julie said shaking her head in disappointment as naylah sighed lowly.

she really couldn't deal with relationships at the moment. kay worked her nerves already, and they weren't even together.

and did i mention julie was a hoe? she was with everybody and their ma's nigga. she didn't care if they were married, in a relationship, nothing.

naylah didn't really trust julie's advice. she got a disease before from fucking around with different niggas. and she was the last person naylah would listen to.

"i don't know julie.." naylah said moving her lips to the corner of her mouth as julie groaned loudly. naylah was being boring, and julie needed somebody to go out with. julie was always solo, and naylah was the only person she vibed with in the salon.

"here how about this, i'll buy you a drink if you come out." julie said with half her nail in her mouth waiting as naylah thought about it for a second.

"two and we got a deal." naylah said as julie nodded quickly before clapping loudly. "yes bitch! let's make it three matter fact." julie said doing a small dance as naylah let out a small laugh.