¹²❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SALON
4:36PM

NAYLAH sat in her chair as she finished up her customer around 5 minutes ago. since she was the youngest in the salon, a lot of customers wanted to go to her coworkers that were older with more experience. so she often got very little customers.

she didn't mind though. it gave her more time to chill, plus she was still getting paid regardless. so it really was a win win situation.

"so naylah, we all wanna know what's up with you and that sexy rapper?" one coworker asked naylah. and she was in her mid 30's. why'd she care?

"no offense victoria, but you're pushing 40, get out my business?" naylah said in a bored tone as the salon immediately erupted in laughs.

"excuse me?" victoria said with her hands on her hips as naylah rolled her eyes before making herself more comfortable in her salon chair.

"i don't like your attitude, all i did was ask a question." victoria said with irritation in her voice as naylah threw her head back in a small groan.

"yeah, you don't need to know anything about my personal life, you didn't bother to ever speak to me before kay even came into the salon." naylah said as the salon fell quiet. naylah was never the disrespectful type, but it never ended well when she had to be.

"bitch let me tell you something-hey hey, victoria leave the girl alone." naylah's manager said butting in as naylah threw her an appreciative look. and her manager just nodded at naylah's gesture.

victoria on the other hand glared at naylah who ignored her. "i'm going to get some food, am i off yet?" naylah asked her manager who looked at her watch before looking back at naylah nodding.

"thank you, see you tomorrow." naylah said to her manager as she waved before exiting the shop.

naylah immediately started walking to the sushi restaurant that was just up the street. it was one of her favorite places to eat at. plus the atmosphere was nice, and the food was really good.

naylah opened the door to the restaurant before going in line to order. thankfully there was only one person infront of her. so her food would come a lot sooner.

naylah examined the person infront of her. she recognized the voice and the appearance all too well. and her suspicions were correct as soon as the man turned around.

"naylah?" trey called out as naylah looked at him with her mouth parted slightly in shock. she didn't expect to see him ever again.

"trey? oh my gosh hey." naylah said smiling widely as trey held his hands out for a hug. and naylah embraced him.

"oh shit, i gotta order hold on." naylah said realizing as the customers behind them rolled their eyes.

after naylah finished ordering, her and trey grabbed their food and sat at a booth in the restaurant.

"i never thought i would see you again, i was upset not gonna lie." trey said as naylah nodded agreeing.

"exactly, i'm still shocked." naylah said as her and trey laughed. the two then started to stare at eachother with small smiles.

"oh can i get ya number? don't wanna lose you again." trey said as naylah's cheeks heated up before she nodded.

she handed him her phone as he quickly put his number in before giving it back. truthfully trey was a good looking guy. but of course, nobody topped kevin. and naylah knew that

speaking of kevin. the two hadn't talked all day, so naylah didn't really feel as bad as she should about interacting with trey again.

eventually naylah and trey finished eating, and they were now leaving the restaurant. "do you need a ride home?" trey asked turning to naylah who quickly shook her head.

"no it's okay thank you, i live right up the street." naylah said smiling as trey nodded slowly. he was hoping she would say yes so they could spend a bit more time together.

"alright, when can i see you again?" trey asked the smiling naylah as she looked around cheesing.

"whenever you offer to take me on a date." naylah said flirtatiously as trey started smiling.

"that can be arranged." trey said as naylah nodded. "perfect, i'll see you later trey." naylah said as trey waved. she then turned around and started to head home.

(i hope yall ready for the next chapter !! things finna get techinallllllll!!!  😭😭😭😭)