²³❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BROXN NEW YORK
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
6:58PM

NAYLAH sat down on the couch as she ate her veggie chips. they weren't the best chips she's ever had, but they were good in her opinion. (luv me sum veggie chips)

she was alone at her apartment today, mainly because kay had to continue his work at the studio per usual.

and naylah of course wasn't bothered by it, she understood that he had to do what he had to do.

"i'm so hungry." naylah whispered to herself as she went on doordash. she scrolled through all the options before stopping on wingstop.

she smirked before clicking on it and placing an order. now all she had to do was wait.

naylah sat there watching the tv before she grabbed her phone again. she was missing kay extra hard today.

she then quickly went to his contact before pressing the call button. "hey fat ma." kay said with a smirk as naylah started to cheese.

"hey kay, i miss you." naylah said looking at the tv as kevin laughed. "i miss you mo' what you doing?" kay asked writing down in his notebook as naylah shrugged.

"nothing, i'm watching tv." naylah said as he then nodded. "you eat?" kay asked naylah as she hummed in response. "not yet, but i ordered some food it should be here soon." naylah told him.

"ight let me know when it come, ima bring you some ice cream before i leave." kay told her as she started clapping loudly.

"thank you kay i love you." naylah said as he then said it back. eventually the two hung up as naylah continued what she was doing.

naylah went onto tiktok as she started scrolling through her feed. she was extremely bored, and hungry.

around 25 minutes later, naylah eventually heard the door knock as she quickly got up to go get the food.

naylah quickly grabbed her food as she sat down onto the couch. she sat the food down opening it before grabbing it and started to eat.

naylah couldn't sit still and eat without watching something. so she quickly grabbed her phone going to instagram.

naylah ate her food as she scrolled down. and she eventually stopped on a picture she saw in her feed.

and the picture was a girl kissing kevin on the cheek, and he posed for it.

naylah's heart immediately dropped as she sat her food down and started to call kay.

"yeah fat ma?" kay asked with a smile on his face as naylah almost immediately started shouting at him.

"why is some girl kissing you on your cheek kay?!" naylah yelled into the phone on the verge of tears as kevin raised his eyebrows confused.

"whatchu talking about naylah?" kay asked genuinely confused as naylah started to screenshare so he could see exactly what she meant.

kevin examined the screen before his mouth formed a small "o" showing naylah he figured out what she had meant.

"so?" naylah asked wiping the corner of her eyes as kay sighed loudly. she had been very hormonal recently, and this sight wasn't helping her at all.

"ma she was a fan and asked for a picture, i ain't know she would kiss me on the cheek though." kay explained as naylah shook her head quickly before hanging up the phone.

she threw her phone at the end of the couch in anger before grabbing her food and continuing to eat it like nothing happened.

naylah then grabbed the remote and cut the tv on continuing her show.

A FEW HOURS LATER

kevin walked into the house with flowers, the ice cream he promised, and some chocolate before looking over on the couch seeing naylah fast asleep.

he let out a small laugh before sitting the gifts onto the table and walking over toward the girl.

he sat at the end of the couch examining the sleeping naylah before tapping her lightly causing her to move.

"ma wake up." kay said quietly as naylah groaned a little before opening her eyes. she then sat up from the couch before turning her head and looking at kevin.

"go away." naylah said grumpily as she pulled the covers back over her. kay just laughed before standing up and picking naylah up from off the couch.

he wrapped her legs around his torso before leading them into the bedroom. "put me downnn." naylah complained as kay gently laid her down onto the bed.

he then took his stuff off before changing. and naylah just watched his every move.

"you gon stop being stubborn and let me lay whichu?" kay asked as naylah rolled her eyes before climbing to her spot and laying down.

she almost immediately got comfortable before closing her eyes. "i'm finna go take a shower, ima be right back ight?" kay said as naylah shoo'd him away.

kay just laughed loudly before going into the bathroom.

(i didn't know how to end it but yeaaaa, hey yalllllll. school finally out so ima be more active im sorry but i had exams. but ya girl ain't gotta gt summer school yawllllll 😛😛😛😛😛!)

 but ya girl ain't gotta gt summer school yawllllll 😛😛😛😛😛!)

BOW BOW BOW BOW