²⁰❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
3:27PM

NAYLAH was laying down in bed sideways as she watched her show on her phone. and she was feeling absolutely shitty.

naylah was at home by herself because kay had to go to the studio to finish up some work. it was his job after all.

so unfortunately, naylah was left alone. and no kay really didn't wanna leave her alone, but he had work to do.

but after work, he was gonna treat her with some food and gifts. it was the least he could do, he just hated how he couldn't fix the problem.

naylah continued to watch her phone as she felt her eyes slowly closing. she wasn't able to get that much sleep due to the fact that she kept throwing up.

so now that she got the opportunity now, she couldn't stop the sleep from consuming her. so she eventually gave up, and she drifted off to sleep.

ELSEWHERE...

kay turned slowly left and right in his studio chair with his pen halfway in his mouth. he could barely focus today knowing that naylah was at home not feeling the best.

and he tried to distract his mind, but he just kept drifting off to naylah.

"was she okay?"

"was it serious?"

"what if she passed out?"

he was worrying way too much, and he couldn't focus at all. and it definitely didn't go unoticed.

"yo kay you good?" dougie asked looking at his bestfriend who was staring off into space.

kay slowly turned his head to dougie before nodding quickly. he then slightly cleared his throat before grabbing his phone infront of him.

kevin went to naylah's contact before almost immediately called the girl. he didn't wanna bother her, especially if she was sleep. but he couldn't help but worry.

"hello..?" naylah asked in a sleep voice as she rubbed her eyes. she then sat up before letting out a yawn.

"hey fat ma, you just woke up or sum?" kevin asked hearing the tiredness in naylah's voice as she nodded slowly.

"yeah..my stomach has been killing me." naylah said rubbing her stomach slightly before stretching.

"i'm sorry ma, you hungry? i'm finna leave in a few." kay said as naylah nodded. "i am hungry, but i don't know if i can digest it." naylah said in a disappointed tone as kay sighed lowly.

"ima help you, it'll be ight." kay said as naylah slightly smiled. she couldn't be more appreciative of the boy.

"thank you, i love you." naylah said causing kay's lips to raise up a bit. "i love you mo, ima be there soon." kevin told her as she nodded.

"alright bye, get home safe." naylah said before hanging up shortly. she was still tired, so she laid right back down and drifted off to sleep.

dougie snickered from behind kevin who almost immediately turned around with his eyebrow raised.

"fuck funny?" kay asked dougie as he started laughing. "i love you mo fat ma." dougie said in a mocking tone as kay rolled his eyes before throwing his pen at the laughing dougie.

"don't mock me dickeater." kevin said as him and dougie then laughed. "i'm finna head out tho, just turn the lights off when you done." kay said standing up as dougie nodded. (TURN OF THA LIGHTSSS!!!!)

kevin then started to gather his things before eventually leaving the studio and heading back to naylah's apartment.

naylah opened her eyes slightly hearing the sound of her front door opening. she opened one eye before seeing the bedroom door open showing kay.

"hi kay." naylah said with a smile as kevin laughed at the girl. she was adorable, and she looked like she was sleeping good.

"hey ma, i brought you some food." kevin said sitting down at the end of the bed as he held the bag up.

but naylah almost immediately covered her nose from the smell before she gagged. kay looked between her and the bag confused before naylah bolted up and ran to the bathroom.

kay quickly sat up from the bed before going inside the bathroom to support naylah. he held onto her hair before rubbing her back helping her release whatever she ate previously.

eventually naylah got done as she went back over to the sink and rinsed her mouth out. "i'm sorry, but i don't think i can eat that right now." naylah said in a guilty tone as kay nodded.

"youn gotta be sorry ny, you can just eat it later." kay said shrugging as naylah nodded. he then headed into the kitchen where the food was before putting it up.

naylah groggily walked back over to her bed before laying down and pulling the covers over herself.

she was feeling decent until she smelled the food. and it sucked because she was starving.

"ima just make you a yogurt bowl, you needa eat something." kevin said as naylah nodded. he then got started as naylah laid her head down.

even if she wasn't feeling the best, kay made it better no matter what. and she would forever be greatful.

(THE ENDDDD!!!!)

lmfao i'm playing , but uhhh hey y'all 🙈🙈🙈🙈, i missed yall !! yall prolly looking at me like this 😭😭😭, but ik i been inactive lately, n im sorry ab that. ima make it up to yall tho!!!

 ima make it up to yall tho!!!