⁰⁰⁸❦

(yall b uh

(yall b uh ..yall b forgetting to vote 😞🙏🏽)

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
7:37PM

KEVIN slowly laid his head down in the studio chair before quickly sitting back up straight. his head then fell back down slowly before he opened his eyes.

"man i'm hit.." kay whispered to himself as he then let out a big yawn. he hadn't got any sleep last night.

kay had just been up at the studio all day trying to finish up a new song of his. and he refused to leave until he was satisfied with the results.

kay quickly scooted back up to the desk while continuing to write stuff down. but he didn't even get a minute in before his eyes started to slowly close.

the boy hadn't eaten or drunk anything at all today. he was too busy trying to do his job.

kay let out another yawn before standing up and going over to the couch that was in the studio room with him.

"ima close my eyes for one minute.." kevin said as he then laid down onto the couch before eventually the sleep consumed him.

and his phone had been ringing the whole time

ELSEWHERE...

naylah laid down in her bed as she scrolled through instagram. she was getting suspicious because she had called kay more than once, so what was he doing?

naylah quickly went to his profile seeing the blue follow button. the two didn't follow eachother for certain reasons, they didn't need to be said anyways.

she scrolled to see he didn't have anything posted on his story, or no new posts or anything. so what was happening? usually he posted on his story everyday.

naylah rolled her eyes before sliding off ig and going back to his contact. she then pressed the small audio call button as she watched the phone ring while on speaker.

and she was still hit with the same voicemail.

"bro what is he doing." naylah said out loud as she shook her head. it was no way kay was affecting her this badly.

but truth be told, kay hadn't gotten any sleep last night. he hadn't beene acting anything, he hadn't been drinking anything either.

it wasn't like he was ill or anything, he was just too consumed in his work. so why stop just to do all three of those things? they weren't as important to him.

naylah just sighed before going to the text messages.

today 9:36pm

today 9:36pm

kay are you alright..?
delivered now

you're worrying me
delivered now

unless you're out bein a hoe, you don't have to answer.
delivered now

but..i find that hard to believe. so just call me back whenever you get the chance alright?
delivered now

i love you 🤍
delivered now

kay's head lifted up from the dings coming from his phone before he sat up from the couch and rubbed his eyes

kay yawned before standing up from the couch, and his vision almost immediately went blurry.

setty looked up at kay seeing him almost fall as he quickly ran over to him. "nigga you good?" setty asked confused as he helped kay sit back onto the couch.

kevin just shook his head slowly at his words before closing his eyes. "you ate?" setty asked the boy as he shook his head slowly once again.

"and why not?" setty asked as he then went over to kay's phone to hand. setty saw the missed calls and text messages from naylah as he grabbed his phone.

kevin shrugged as he sat up from the couch, and as soon as he did, blackness started consuming him. he didn't know what was happening, but he felt tired. really tired

"nigga naylah been calling and text-" settty was saying, but he was cut off from a loud thump onto the floor.

he quickly looked back seeing kevin on the floor, and he was unconscious.