²²❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS (that's my man last name btw 🤤)

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
4:50PM

NAYLAH laid down in her bed as she rubbed her 6 week old stomach, and she scrolled on her phone with the other.

"ouuu kay look at this one." naylah said leaning her phone over so kay could see her screen.

"that's pain." kay said nodding his head in approval as naylah laughed. "we should wait til the baby comes to buy stuff though right?" naylah asked in a certain tone as kay shrugged.

"i mean, we can buy gender neutral stuff i guess." kay said as naylah nodded quickly.

"i like how you think." naylah said as her and kevin started to laugh with eachother.

a few minutes later naylah yawned loudly before she turned her head. she was kevin sitting there as he continued scrolling through baby clothes.

"look ma." kay said snickering as he showed her a baby onesie that had a cat smiling with the words "daddy's favorite"

(idk i really dk)

naylah just smacked her lips loudly before kevin started to laugh loudly "really kay?" naylah asked as she laughed herself.

"i kinda wanna go to walmart." naylah said turning her body sideways as kay looked at her i tried.

"for what?" kay asked as naylah shrugged. "to get snacks and look at baby cribs, i don't know i'm kind of excited to be a mom now." naylah said rubbing her stomach.

kay then nodded his head slowly as he started to eye her stomach before he started rubbing it up and down gently. kay then leaned down before planting a few kissed on her stomach.

and naylah just watched him with nothing but love in her eyes. she had never expected to be in a relationship with the boy, just thinking about how she was starting a family with him made her realize this was her reality.

"you actually wanna go now?" kay asked looking back up at naylah who nodded quickly. "yeah i'm bored, can we?" naylah asked as kay nodded his head.

the two then sat up from the bed as they started to get ready to leave.

WALMART

naylah stood the toes behind kay as he held onto the cart. she just loved everything about him. he was perfect in her eyes.

"grab whatever you want." kay suggested as naylah looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

"are you sure?" naylah asked with a smirk as kay nodded quickly. he never minded spoiling the girl, she was carrying his child now after all.

naylah let out a few laughs as kevin walked behind her in a few isles. she scanned up and down for certain things as the cart filled up slowly.

"wait, which sounds better with cucumbers? ketchup or mustard?" naylah asked thinking hard as kay gave her a big stank face.

"ny ny i know you ain't just say what i think you said." kay said as he watched naylah hold the jar of pickles.

"what? it sounds so good." naylah said as she felt her mouth watering. she then took both ketchup and mustard before putting them both into the cart.

kevin just shook his head as he continued to follow her throughout the isles. he wasn't gonna stop her or anything of the sort, she was his all and he would spoil her rotten because she deserved it.

(a short chapter i'm sorry don't @ me 😞😞, i got testing tmr & next week n im stressed.)