³⁰❦

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
2:47PM

KEVIN sat in his studio chair as he stared off into space. he had two things on his mind, naylah and his unborn child.

but at the same time, there was another girl he had to worry about that claims he was the father of her child.

and it was a bit sketchy to kay. why did she randomly come back 8 months later? something wasn't adding up, and he was definitely going to figure out why.

"yo kay." dougie called out as kevin turned his head around to the three boys. "what?" kay asked in a bored tone before dougie showed the note pad that had all their lyrics on it.

"you writing?" dougie asked curiously before kevin shook his head. and he was about to speak, but he got an idea quickly.

"hold on yall." kay said before grabbing his phone from out of his pocket. he then opened up instagram.

"can yall help me find this girl instagram?" kay asked the three boys as they nodded. they then started searching with him.

around 10 minutes later, setty pulled up an instagram page, but it wasn't zara. "ion know if i'm trippin, but ain't this that trey nigga?" setty asked turning the camera around as dougie, cblu, and kay looked at the ig profile.

kay then looked back up at setty with an irritated face. "i asked for a bitch, not a nigga." kevin said in a bored tone before setty rolled his eyes.

"nigga, he posted up with some girl, and she look mad pregnant." setty said confused before turning the phone around. and all three boys came up to the phone.

"hold on." kay said examining the girl. and sure enough

it was zara.

"so they had a whole baby shower, that baby ain't fucking mine!" kevin yelled out absolutely pissed.

"oop." clbu said scratching behind his head as kay grabbed his gun from out of his department.

kay was about to walk out of the bathroom, but his phone started to ring in his pocket causing him to pull it out. (that's what she said 😛)

"what?!" kay yelled into the phone as the other person on the end rolled their eyes. "i'm in labor! come to this hospital." zara said in a panicked state as kay stood there.

and he was about to go off on her, but then he had a great idea. "here i come." kay said before he hung up the phone. he then turned his head to his friends before speaking.

"let's go, and grab yall guns."

MANHATTAN NEW YORK
HOSPITAL
3:26PM

kay entered the hospital quickly as setty and dougie was behind him. he then quickly went up to the front desk as they gave him a concerned look.

"which room is zara goodman in?" kay asked as the nurse started to type on the computer before looking back at the four boys.

"sorry sir, we only disclose that information for the family-bitch just tell us the room number for i fire yo ass up." dougie said cutting her off as he lifted his shirt up showing the nurse his gun.

she then almost immediately nodded in fear before showing them the room number. the three of them then quickly went to the room before stopping infront of the door.

"hold on." setty said pointing through the glass. there he saw zara holding a darkskin baby with trey standing besides her.

"ain't that..?" dougie asked as kay immediately busted into the room. and trey and zara looked at him with fear in their eyes.

"you fucking lied to me bitch?!" kay yelled as zara looked around the room in fear.

"i-i-i just fi-figured it out today!" zara said in a frightened tone as kay walked up to trey before hitting him upside the head with his gun.

he then moved over to zara before putting the gun up to her forehead. "you better pray i get my girlfriend back cuz if not it's over for you and him." kevin spat out before removing his gun and leaving the room.

trey just sat up from the floor before looking back at zara who was looking at him with pure rage.

"i told you this was a fucking bad idea!" trey yelled at the girl as she shook her head quickly. "i don't wanna hear it, hold your son and shut up trey!" zara yelled back before putting her hand over her heart in relief.

kay just left the hospital in pure rage as the boys followed him to his car. thankfully, they took 3 separate cars though, because kay was leaving.

"i needa go cool off, ima see yall later." kay said as the boys nodded. they all then left the hospital, and kay was sitting in the car by himself.

even though he was lied to, he was relieved that the baby wasn't his. he didn't know what he would do if it was.

but now that that's over, there was only one thing left to do.

he was gonna get naylah back