²⁶❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BROXN NEW YORK
PEREZ RESIDENCE
8:21PM

NAYLAH laid down in kay's bed as she looked at different homes on her phone. they were gonna need a house for their baby.

naylah's stomach was growing bigger. and she was now 8 weeks. she was hoping for a little girl aswell.

naylah yawned loudly before closing her eyes. and she was drifting off before there was loud banging at the door.

naylah quickly rose up from the loud knocking as her heart started pounding from the scare. she then let out a sigh before slowly climbing out of the bed.

naylah slid on her house shoes as she headed towards the front door. she then stopped infront of the door before opening it. and there she saw a very pregnant girl, she had a mean mug, and she was currently on the phone.

"where the fuck is kevin at?" the girl spat out while patting behind her head. and naylah was just looking at her with irritation and confusion.

she interrupted her sleep, and now she was asking for kay for some reason. "he's not here obviously..and who are you?" naylah asked crossing her arms as the girl mugged her head back.

"we'll find him, he the father of my child." the girl said as naylah's mouth parted with confusion and shock.

"be deadass, i don't know who your baby daddy is but it's not mine, now goodbye." naylah said as she attempted to close the door, but the girl pushed it open causing naylah to whip her head to her.

"well i'll go and find him, he not finna have me as a single mama." the girl said annoyed as naylah rolled her eyes.

honestly she didn't know if kay wasn't the father or not. he slept with so many people when the two weren't together. and this girl looked to be about 8 months.

"i already told you, he's not here." naylah said getting fed up at this point as the girl smacked her lips

"i'll find him myself, move." the girl said pushing naylah out of the way as she started walking in the apartment.