¹⁹❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
PEREZ RESIDENCE
2:09AM

NAYLAH turned to the side as her body hit kevin's. he then groaned a bit before falling right back asleep. but naylah was having a hard time sleeping herself.

her body felt hot, her stomach was burning, and she kept feeling her insides turning every which way. she felt like something was coming up, and fast.

naylah gagged a bit before shooting her eyes wide open and quickly getting out of the bed. and kay lifted up aswell confused.

"ma what's wrong?" kay asked in a sleep voice as he then heard naylah throwing up in the bathroom.

and naylah couldn't respond due to her throwing up, so kevin quickly hopped out of the bed and went inside the bathroom.

soon as he got in there naylah was taking deep breaths before she started to throw up again.

he gave her a confused look before going over to her and crouching down. he then held onto her hair as she let everything she ate out.

a few minutes later naylah was finally done. so she stood up slowly before almost immediately losing her balance.

and kay was there to help her. he quickly caught her before helping her stand up straight. "ma what's wrong." kay asked as naylah shook her head before walking to the sink.

naylah cut the sink on before rinsing her mouth out. she then sat there before turning around and looking at kay with her eyes watering.

"fat ma why you cryin? what's wrong." kay asked confused as he went up to her and embraced her.

naylah didn't know what was wrong herself. she felt weak, and her body was burning hot. naylah just cried in her hands before embracing kay aswell.

he rocked her side to side before pulling back a bit and kissing her on her forehead. "i gotchu naylah, why you cryin for?" kevin asked in a worried tone before lifting naylah's chin up so she could look at him.

"i don't know kay, i feel horrible." naylah said frowning as kay watched her. he felt bad that he couldn't fix it.

"you wanna go back to sleep? ima get you some water real quick." kay told her as she nodded slowly.

he then grabbed her hand as he led her to the bed. he removed the cover letting naylah get in before pulling them over her again.

"ima be right back ight?" kay said as naylah nodded as she looked at him with nothing but love in her eyes.

she was extremely greatful for the boy. he was taking care of her so well, and she would forever appreciate him.

kay then walked away before opening the door to the bedroom and exiting. he quickly grabbed some water before going back inside and shutting the door.

"ight i got you some ibuprofen, and i got you a water." kay said scratching behind his head. he didn't know exactly what was wrong, but some ibuprofen should help right?

naylah grabbed the water and medicine as she gave him a slight smile. "thank you kay, i appreciate it a lot." naylah said quietly as kay nodded before he yawned.

he then climbed back into the bed before wrapping his arms around naylah. she quickly took the ibuprofen before she wrapped her arms around him aswell. and the two quickly drifted off to sleep.

(ik it's short but i got writers block rn 😞)