Chapter 9

This chapter contains sexual content
Sarah POV
We arrive at the restaurant, and Darren opens my door and helps me out. we walk in hand in hand, and we walk up to the hostess

"Good evening. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, it's under sky," Darren says

"Table for four right this way." we follow her to the table, Darren pulls out my chair, and I sit down he leans forward and kisses my neck and sits down.

"This place is so nice," I say

"Yes, it is," Darren replies. Anna hasn't really said anything, and I'm worried, so I make an excuse to go to the toilet, and Anna follows me in.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, what makes you say that?" Anna replies

"Come on, Anna, remember who you are talking to?"

"Fine this place is to fancy for me and Alan have you seen the prices I like to dance and have fun all we can do here is sit and eat I'm sorry it's just not me".

"Oh, I go to hug her."Don't worry, you and Alan go. I'll be fine, go and have fun. "

"Really?" Anna says

"Really"

"Oh good, thanks. I don't know why I thought this would work. Just call me later. Let me know if you're coming home or not.
"ok, I will don't worry. Go out and have fun, but be safe." we walk back to the table. Darren and Alan are talking about sport. We take our seats, and the waiter comes over.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Can we have a minuet, please?" I ask

"Sure," he leaves. "

"What's the matter, baby?" Darren says

"Nothing, just a change of plans."

"Like," Darren asks

"Like Anna and Alan are leaving they are going dancing,"

"Oh, ok then," Darren says. "Are you happy to stay here, or do you want to go?"

"No, I'm happy to stay."  Anna and Alan get up to leave, "

"Bye babe, I'll call you later," Anna says

"Ok, see you later. Have a good night,"

"Sarah, Darren, nice meeting you," Alan says, and they leave

"Alone at last," Darren says

"We are." It turns out to be a good nice evening we talk. we laugh, and he keeps his hand on my thigh throughout the entire meal. When we finish, he pays, and we leave. Once inside his car

"So where am I taking you? "But just to be clear if you come to mine I plan on fucking you", my mouth drops open but I cannot deny my panties are wet. We pull up outside, and he leans over and gives me a kiss

"Thank you for a lovely meal, Darren," I say

"You're welcome." he gets out of the car and and we walk to the door.......
Darren opens the door to his home and we walk in as soon as he shuts the door I'm up against the wall I drop my bag my hands going to his hair he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him, he places me on the floor. I notice we are in his bedroom he pulls the zipper down on my dress ,I push him back and let the dress fall to the floor, he hisses as he stares at me he makes me feel beautiful. I can see the bulge in his pants. Coming back to me he unclasps my bra letting it fall to the floor kissing down my chest he reaches my nipple sucking it into his mouth I become wetter, I pull away he stands up I work on his buttons pushing his shirt off his board shoulders. I trail my hands down his chest to his six pack, then down to his belt, opening the belt. I pop the button and slid his zipper down, and push his pants down.

kicking his shoes off he is just in his boxers, he goes to his knees in front of me he unclips my stockings from my garter belt and slowly rolls my stocking down kissing my leg as he goes ,then he does the same with the other leg, he looks at me as he takes hold of my panties. I place my hands over his pushing down he slips my panties off and I'm naked, standing up he kisses me pushing me back on the bed grabbing my hands he puts them above my head I'm getting wetter by the minuet.

"Leave your hands there!" Darren says he trails kisses down my chest, taking a nipple into his mouth, then the other one.

"Darren please" kissing down my stomach until he reaches my pussy, pulling my pussy lips apart he places his tongue inside me,  licks up to my clit, I almost shoot off the bed but with Darren's hands on my hips I can't move,he continues to lick, suck then he nibbles my clit and I explode the orgasm is so intense when I open my eyes Darren is above me.

"I'm clean. I want to ride you bare back,"

"It's ok. I'm on the pill,"

"This will only hurt for a minuet!"

"I know I'm ready!" I lean up, kissing his lips he kisses me back while removing his boxers. Breaking away, I look down to see him stroking his dick my eyes widen.

"Don't worry, baby, you will stretch,"

"How big are you?"

"About nine inches." he kisses me again, and I soon lose myself in his kisses. I feel his fingers in my pussy, the head of his dick is at the opening of my pussy ,with one hard thrush he is in me I can't help the cry that comes out he doesn't move and the tears that come to the corner of my eyes he kisses them away making me melt, soon the stinging goes away and it starts to feel good I lift my hips up.

"You can move," I say

"You sure?"

"Yes please I need you to" he pulls out of me to only slam back in it feels wonderful he hits my cervix ,I gasp  the sound of skin slapping together is only sound in the room he changes angle hitting my G spot and I explode into another orgasm, wrapping my legs around his waist he pounds into me, the sweat falls off him onto my chest ,I pull him down kissing him putting his hand between us he rubs my clit and I explode again into an orgasm, he grunts and his thrusts become faster then I feel him cum inside me, he falls onto me and I hold him that was amazing. He lifts his head and kisses me, pulling out of me. I wince he goes to the bathroom and comes back with a cloth he wipes between my thights there is a few spots of blood

"I'm sorry I hurt you,"

"You took my virginty that's all" he lifts me up and takes me to the bathroom ,places me on the floor and runs a bath, I climb in and wince as the warm water hits me he climbs in behind me and I relax back into his arms, grabbing the sponge he washes me.

"So, are you ready to be my girlfriend?"

"I don't know," he pinches my nipples

"Yes, Darren, I'm yours,"

"That makes me very happy" as his hands Glide over my tits I moan I reach behind grabbing his cock I pump his cock he moans. letting him go I turn around my thighs either side of his legs his beautiful hard cock above the water I look into his eyes lowering myself onto his cock "help me" he grabs my hips slamming me down onto his cock I cry out

"Easy baby," he strokes up and down my back.

"Suck my nipple." I place my hands on his shoulders and start riding him

"Fuck baby" I lean forward taking his mouth in a sweet kiss pulling back I ride him harder.

"You feel so good inside me, oh Darren fuck me baby" he drives into me my tits bounce I fall forward my lips next to his ear "please baby fuck me harder fill me with your cum." He grunts thrusting faster my orgasm builds his cock hits my sweet spot I explode around him.

"Fuck baby milk my cock" I feel him swell he moans I feel his cum shooting into me his hands grip my hips so hard I know there will be bruises I don't care.

"Your amazing baby,"

"So, are you?" he kisses me, I don't move. I want to keep him inside me. Eventually, he slips out of me, I sigh, and he smiles at me. We get out the bath and go to bed, I see my phone is flashing I send a quick reply to Anna letting her know that I'm staying with Darren tonight, putting my head on his chest he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Darren."

"Goodnight, my beautiful girlfriend," and with a smile on my face, I go to sleep.