Chapter 25

Sarah POV
When we get back, I go to the boot, and we grab the bags out of the car. Walking in, I see Darren and Steve playing with Lilly.

"You ok, baby?" Darren says I don't reply. I just walk into the bedroom, the door opens, and Darren comes in. I'm naked. I just walk into the shower and let the water cover me, feeling better. I feel a pair of arms go around me.

"Darren, what are you doing?"

"Helping my baby relax."

"You should be out there with Mary and Steve,"

"There ok they are playing with Lilly, you need me" I relax back into him and tell him what happened "That fucking bitch"

"I know"

"I called Ben Anderson he is coming around tomorrow"

"That's good."
No more talking is done Darren washes me, placing my hands on the shower wall I feel Darren's erection slide between my folds and with a hard thrust he is deep inside me. I bite my lip to stop from crying out sliding his arm around my waist he pulls me closer pounding into me. The pleasure is building higher and higher I can't hold on any longer my orgasm rolls through me and I moan, Darren places a kiss on my neck grunting his release.

Drying ourselves, I put some sweat pants on and a t shirt, walking back into the front room. Lilly comes waddling over to me. I pick her up and sit on the sofa.

"Sorry, I needed a shower."

"That's ok. Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I am thanks Mary" Darren walks back into the room.

"Ben Anderson is coming tomorrow to do the injunction  orders,"

"Good we need to get that bitch out of our lives"

"Mary" I laugh Steve picks Mary up putting her on his lap.

"I knew you had a mouth on you" Steve says Mary blushes and hides her face in Steves neck, that just makes us laugh even more. Lilly starts wiggling around on my lap. I put her on the floor, and she goes over to the bags sticking her head in.

"Looks like she wants mommy to show her what you got." Steve laughs

"I think you're right." Me and Mary get on the floor. " You want to see what mommy got you? Yes, you do, yes you do, " starting with the beds, the guys look at me weird.

"Why three beds, baby?"

"I couldn't decide," they laugh. "Thinking about it, I can have one in here, one in the bedroom.  and one by the windows so she can look out at the water. " I look at Mary "here this is for you. "

"Me wow, why?"

"Just a gift for a friend." we hug. I pull out all the other stuff

"You really went to town," Steve laughs

"Of course she is my baby." I look at Mary she has tears in her eyes.

"Thank you so much,"

"Your welcome" sitting there I play with Lilly with her new toys

"Baby, we have to go to the club tonight. You want to come?"

"Nope, me and Mary are having a girly night in."

"Ok baby," he kisses me. Me and Mary along with Lilly make our way across the lawns to her house, it's so great we live next door to each other, putting Lilly down we make our way to the kitchen, Mary grabs the wine and we sit at the table with her laptop.

"Let's look for a photographer,"

"I'm looking forward to this, Mary."

"Me too." " we clink glasses Lilly is at my feet. We look around and make a few phone calls.

"That's done. we have Mandy coming at eleven am the day after tomorrow. "

"The clothes will be here tomorrow. Well, at the store, the phone rings, and Mary grabs it.

"Hi mom, really?, that was fast, ok, thank you." Mary hangs up and comes back to the table.

"That was mom she has nearly got the house done they only have to put the carpets down tomorrow she has an agent coming around tomorrow afternoon,"

"That's fast,"

"I know, but I'll be happy when it is sold." we order some pizza and sit on the deck looking out at the water. Mary has Lilly on her lap, and the door goes.

"I'll get it, Mary." I get up, grab my purse, and open the door

"Hi."

"Hello, um, do you know the next door neighbour?" I frown

"Yes, that me I ordered the pizza for here. Why?"

"Well, somebody has spray painted the front,"

"WHAT?!" I run out and look at the house.

"SARAH, WHAT'S GOING ON!" Mary comes running out with Lilly in her arms. I just fall on the grass on my butt, looking at the words on front of the fucking house.

FAT BITCH. Mary is trying to talk to me but I can't hear anything she places Lilly in my lap, I hold onto her, I can't speak I'm just looking at those words they are becoming blurry, why? the tears rolling down my face. Darren, Steve, Mary are In front of me Darren's lips are moving but I hear nothing, my eyes won't move from the words.
A man is now In front of me I don't know him who is he? He looks kind but iv been fooled before suddenly the sound comes back and it's so loud "DARREN!" I scream I'm in his arms and darkness overtakes me.

Darren's POV
Walking back into the front room with the doctor I rub a hand down my face I am fucking fuming.

"What happened to her doctor?

"She went into shock it was just too much for her."

"When will she wake up?"

"Tomorrow morning, I gave her an injection to sleep,"

"Thank you, doctor." I shake his hand after showing him out. I sit on the sofa with Mary and Steve.

"She will be ok, Darren," Steve says

"I know this just makes me so mad I need to call the house painters to come and repaint the front of the house."

"I've already done that,"

"Thanks, Steve."

"No problem, I'll handle that. You just look after Sarah,"

"I will she has some balls. I'll give her that putting that shit up in broad daylight,"

"There is a knock on the front door. Mary gets up and opens it she comes back with the same two officers that were at her house.

"Darren, sorry to be here under these circumstances. Can you tell us what happened?"

"I wasn't here,"

"I can tell you, officer," Mary says

"Ok."

"We ordered pizza and the doorbell rang and Sarah opened it, she took her time so I went to see what was going on and I saw her on the grass, I asked the pizza boy what happened he said there was some graffiti on the house next door, I was holding Sarah and I looked at the house with those words on it, I tried talking to Sarah but she had gone into shock."

"Can we speak with Sarah?"

"Sorry, not tonight. The doctor gave her a shot to sleep,"

"Ok, can we come back tomorrow?"

"Of course."

When they left, Steve and Mary went to. I made sure everything was locked, and I picked Lilly and went to the bedroom. Looking at Sarah in the bed, I placed Lilly next to her. After a quick shower, I climbed in next to them and wrapped my arms around her.
"I love you baby and I promise we will get rid of this bitch once and for all" kissing her cheek I snuggled close to her and fall asleep.