Chapter 16

Sarah POV
I wake up, and I'm so thirsty turning over I see Darren is not there. I hear talking, getting out of bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business. I see Darren's robe on the back of the door. I put it on and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning baby."

"Morning, Sarah," Mary says

"Morning," Steve says

"Morning everyone Mary, you hear early,"

"Not really, it's nine am," Mary says

"Really?"

"Baby, I need to go to the club with Steve. Are you ok with that? I wouldn't leave you unless I had to. We should be back about ten, and then we can go out to breakfast . Here, I want you to unpack your boxes. " Darren kisses me.

"I don't think I'll unpack. I'll only have to pack again when I find somewhere,"

"Sarah, yesterday you agreed to stay with me permanently," Darren says

"Oh, I thought it was temporary,"

"No, it's permanent. Is there anything else I need to clear up?"

"No, that's everything." I smile, and he kisses my lips.

"Unpack the boxes, see you later," Darren says, Steve walks over to  Mary and kisses her cheek. Mary blushes, and Darren and Steve leave.

"Do you want to get started?" Mary says

"In a bit, let's stay here,"

"My mom phoned me and told me that Anna had phoned the shop asking for me, mom Said I was off this week and spending time with a dear friend, so Anna asked her to give me a message as soon as possible, mom said ok the message was could she have some boxes and would I be willing to lend her the van and help Janet move in, mom said that she was an insensitive woman and need to find someone else to help her."

"Oh, I don't want to cause any problems between you and Anna,"

"You haven't. I mean, things are going to be different that can't be helped. I have more in common with you as much as we try not to change. We will it can't be helped, " Mary says

"Shall we get cracking with the unboxing?"

"Yes, I don't want to. Darren, come home and have a fit." Mary laughs. I can't help but laugh for the next three hours. We unpacked everything. I hope Darren doesn't mind where I put some stuff.

"Why does it always seem longer to put stuff out rather than pack it?"

"Packing it all goes in one place unpacking your looking where to put it." Mary laughs

"True."

"I better phone Anna back." Mary sighs. she goes to get her phone. I sit there. I haven't even gotten dressed yet, Mary comes walking back into the room, and she looks sad.

"Mary" she hands me her phone

"I spoke with your bitch of a mother I suppose I can be honest with you Now. I never liked you really only Put up with you cause of Sarah So bye never your friend Anna.

I look at Mary to see her looking sad and just as I'm about to get up and go to her when the door goes. Darren and Steve walk in. when they see us and Steve goes to Mary Darren comes to me, I hand Darren the phone he looks at it then hands it to Steve, Steve's face is murderous and he presses a button and hold the phone to his ear.

"Fucking bitch" he mutters "can I borrow your phone Sarah?"

"Yes" I pass him my phone he hold the phone up to his ear and frowns

"She has blocked both your numbers" Steve says then he places my phone on the table and picks Mary up and places her on his lap, with his arms around her he holds her so tight and Mary is clinging to his shirt, kissing her cheek he is whispering in her ear and she is nodding her head.

"I'm not sure now but we were wondering if you and Mary wanted to come to the club tonight unfortunately we have to go back to the bar tonight some more stuff needs taking care of" Darren says

"Mary, what do you think?"

"Sure, why not?" Mary says

"Great, let's go shopping, oh Darren. I hope you don't mind where I put things."

"It looks more homely already, babe." Darren kisses my lips. "Here is my card go nuts, babe."

"Oh, I can't."  Darren sighs "ok ok but don't blame me." This is going to be serious retail therapy,"

"Good, get whatever you want and need for our home," Darren says, and I smile and reach up to kiss him.

"Here is mine Mary, get whatever you want," Steve says. Mary looks between Steve and Darren. All of a sudden, Darren starts laughing, and I nudge him he falls to the floor, still laughing.

"Darren," Steve shouts, "Shut up." Mary hides her face in Steves chest. "Darren is laughing because Mary thinks I'm only a bouncer and don't have a lot of money."

"No offence, but I thought you were just a bouncer," I say

"I'm not in the habit of telling people my financial state but like Darren with you I think Mary is the woman for me, let me just say I own half the club with Darren and have enough money for this lifetime and the next" me and Mary have our mouths hanging open and Darren is still laughing the idiot.

"I live next door, and I'm hoping Mary will move in with me, and please keep it to yourself," Steve says

"We will," Mary and I both say

"Don't you think moving in with you is too soon we have not even you know, I don't want you to think I'm using you," Mary says

"Sweetheart, I want you with me. I hate leaving you," Steve says

"Darren come on let's leave them to it I need help getting ready" me and Darren go to the bedroom I get changed and asked him a hundred times if he is sure in the end I shut up as I can tell in annoying him, going back into the front room Mary and Steve are smiling Mary jumps up and runs to me.

"Looks like you will have a new neighbour." We squeal and jump around. The guys look at us as though we are mad, they have to leave so we say goodbye then me and Mary prepare for a day of shopping. Just what we need and nothing is going to stand in our way, Darren also told me to take the jeep so I get to drive one of his cars I can drive and have my licence but I couldn't afford a car, I get the keys and I lock up I have no idea how to set the alarm I'll have to have Darren to show me, once I'm happy I have locked everything we head to the garage and get in the jeep.

"Mary, I need to go to the bank first and change my address."

"Of course," Mary smiles at me

"Ok, let's go have some fun." we head out, and I'm looking forward to it.