Chapter 12

Sarah POV
We get home. I walk straight into the bedroom and pack my swimming costume along with my towel, let me tell you when I'm pissed I swim it helps calm me down and luckily my leisure centre stays open all night so that's where I'm going now, walking back into the front room.

"Swimming, I hate to say it, but I told you," Anna says. I snap

"Just mind your own fucking business!." I head out the door the leisure centre is only ten minuets away, believe it or not I'm not upset over Darren I'm more mad at myself. I take out my iPod and listen to some tunes I walk along the road singing, worth it. In no time I arrive at the leisure centre I walk up to the reception desk.

"Hi Sarah,"

"Hi Danny,"

"You ok?"

"I'm fan-fucking-tactic," he bursts out laughing.

"Well, you will be happy to know the pool is nearly empty. Only four people are in there,"

"That's great." I hand my card over, and he scans it. "See you later." I make my way into the changing room and get changed. I tie my hair up and walk to the pool, I slip into the water and instantly I feel calmer I float on the water then I start doing my laps, the more laps I do the more the anger melts away all of a sudden I hear my name being called and I stop and look up.

"Get lost!" i shout and I go back to doing my laps, why can't he just leave me alone the fucking prick, and just like that the anger comes back. I push myself harder in the water I can still hear him shouting but I carry on, when I reach the deep end I feel a hand touch my leg I kick away and when I'm in the middle of the water I stop and stand up.

"Don't touch me again, Darren!"

"Girl, you crazy come touch me, honey," a woman shouts

"There you go take up her offer."

"I want you!" Darren says

"We don't always get what we want!"

"Will you just listen to me?" Darren shouts.

"No, now go away." I continue to do my laps, and I hear a splash. I don't think anything of it until arms come around me

"Are you crazy?" Yes, you guessed it, the idiot jumped into the pool fully dressed.

"Yes crazy for you woman you drive me fucking mad!" Darren says

"I'm not the one who chases you look we had fun it's over ok"

"No it's not ok" Darren says "just watch this" he pulls his phone out of his pocket "thank god it's waterproof" he says then he presses a button and a video comes on

"What's this?"

"CCTV from the club" Darren replies I watch the video I see Darren come out the private door and then the girl runs up to him and is all over him. I see he tries to push her away, but she pushes closer, and that's when Anna looks over and sees him, and I look over. he still has his hands on her. As I turn around, a bouncer comes up and removes her.

"I wouldn't cheat on you!" Darren says

"Ok, so I took it the wrong way, but I still think we won't work out."

"Baby, please give us a chance." Darren says he has his hands on either side of my face.

"I'm not sure." suddenly he on his knees in the water in the shallow end, and it comes up to his chest. I can't help it. I laugh, and so do the other swimming

"Sarah Cross, will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend and making me a happy man?" I think about it. I did get it wrong, but we make each other mad a lot, I'm brought out my thoughts when Darren squeezes my hand

"Ok Darren, I will be your girlfriend," I hear clapping, and Darren kisses me on the lips

"Get a room," someone shouts

"Oh, we intend to!" Darren says, and I slap his arm

"Are you finished with your laps?" Darren asks.

"Yes, I'm ready to go." We climb out the water, and I laugh as the water pours out of his pockets. I walk into the changing room, and Darren goes to the men's. I poke my head out of the changing room, looking at the reception desk. Danny is there with Darren dripping.

"Danny"

"Yes, Sarah."

"Can you give him a robe to change into? I don't want to walk out of here with a drip," Danny laughs

"Sure." he is still laughing

"Cheeky shit," I hear Darren say as I close the door. I laugh, I get changed, and head out to the reception. Darren is there in a white robe.

"See you next time, Danny."

"Bye, Sarah, and if you bring your boyfriend, remind him to bring his trunks." I laugh out loud. Darren grabs my hand, and we head to his car. Once inside, he turns the heater on

"Where to?" Darren says

"Mine, obviously."

"Ok, can I stay with you tonight?"

"If you want to, but I'm telling you we are just going to sleep."

"Ok," Darren says. The rest of the car journey is quiet. We arrive at my house he gets out and comes to open my door.
"Thanks." he goes to the boot and takes out a bag. I raise my eyebrows at him

"It's not what you think. This is my gym bag. I have shorts and a top in it for tomorrow." I walk up to the front door and open it.

"Sarah," Anna shouts

"Yes, it's me." We walk into the front room, and Anna smiles at me then sees Darren.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"It was all a miss understanding show her the video" just then Alan comes out the kitchen. "Hi Alan, you staying over?"

"If you don't mind,"

"Of course not silly." I smile, I hear Anna laugh

"What's so funny?"

"Did you see this part?" Anna says I look over her shoulder and laugh, as I was making my way out with Mary Anna and Janet threw their drinks over Darren.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Come on, Darren,"

"Yes, us too. Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of our holiday?" Anna says

"Yes, it goes so fast and hasn't been the best holiday." We all head to bed. I grab a big t shirt from the draw and slip it on. Darren slips his arm around my waist. I turn in his arms and kiss his lips. I slip out of his arms and get into bed he slips in the other side, and with his arms wrapped around me, we fall asleep.