HELLO ALL

HELLO!

You might see some chapters have disappeared. There is a reason, do not worry!

I haven't updated this story in forever.  I started watching Smii7y a bunch again so I decided to read through the story last night I realized A LOT needs to be changed. 

Starting as soon as this is posted I'm going to be editing the whole story, adding in more scenes, and changing some things up. 

First of all, Mini Ladd is not going to appear anywhere in this story. I made this story before anything came out about him and I don't want to continue having him be a main-ish character. 

Second of all, every chapter will have more dialogue and more writing. Basically the same outline but with more in depth descriptions of everything plus new scenes. It is probably important to reread the story from the beginning as they are republished.

I am going to try and do it fast so I don't lose motivation and so I can get this story to its best version of itself. Five chapters are already out and edited! 

 Thank you so much for the constant compliments and comments, they honestly made me want to start this back up. 

Please comment and let me know if you have any ideas or want to see any specifics going forward! >

Thank you!
Jaelybird