{8} Bored in the Hotel

CHAPTER EIGHT - Bored in the Hotel 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

     I was bored. I stared at the ceiling, thinking of what I possibly could do.  Calling John was out of the question; he was busy with Smii7y, and there wasn't much to do around the hotel. 

     I didn't want to waste time and money by going to eat anywhere in public. Plus, I'd have to sit and eat alone, which was not ideal. So, all I could do was wait in the hotel. Alone. Fuck.

     I ended up going through my suitcase and selecting an outfit for tomorrow. Figuring I'd have to meet someone, I might as well put together something presentable. I settled on a color block hoodie and some plain black leggings, laying them on the top of my suitcase. Flopping down on the bed, I found myself bored once again.

     I ended up watching some Smii7y's compilations to pass the time. They were all an hour each but It didn't feel like that at all. After a couple of hours and maybe a nap later, John texts me.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: I finally got that little shit to go somewhere else. I'm on my way to your hotel just send me the room number bb

You: You meet that little smit?

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii:  I'm turning around

You: :O

     I text him the room number and leave the door unlatched so he can come in. It was maybe twenty minutes when I heard knocking on the door.

     "It's open, idiot."

     "It's that girl!" John says, taking off his shoes.

     "It's you!"  He comes inside and sits on the edge of the bed. I could tell he was exhausted. I lay my head on his back and hug him from behind.

     "You're a loser. How are you feeling about tomorrow?" John asks genuinely, wrapping his arms around mine.

     "Uhh...Ready? But not ready at the same time." I say truthfully, "I'm meeting Smii7y last correct?"

     "Best for last, dumbass. We talked about this. It up to you to figure out the order of meeting everyone."

     "Yeah. What time are you picking me up?"

     "About that..." John pauses, and I tilt my head in confusion. "I don't have a car, and I'm a cheap ass. Tyler offered to drive me to pick you up. Is that okay?"

     "I guess so. The faster I do it the less I have to dwell on it."

     "Damn."  We ended up ordering some pizza and talking about song music before John's phone started ringing. "It's Smii7y." He says, picking up the phone.

     "MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT DO YOU NEED?" I giggled to myself as he shushes me.  "You are hearing shit.......Now, what do you want......You miss me that much?......don't lie baby you know you love me....." I was trying so hard not to break and John rolled his eyes at me. 

    "I am coming back soon, just give me some time you asshole...I'm joking. See you in a bit, dude. Bye." He says, hanging up as I burst into laughter.

     "You are such a sassy boyfriend to Smii7y." I laugh, talking as soon as I know I'm in the clear. He just rolls his eyes.

     "He deserves it. I better head out so he doesn't get suspicious." He states, pulling me into a hug. I gladly return it and nod.

     "Thanks for forcing me to do this. I know it'll suck, but I will have more people to talk to when I get home."

     "Yeah, that's great and all but please invite me along. I don't want you leaving me in the dust." He slightly frowns and I shake my head.