{13} The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - The Man, The Myth, The Milkbag

To prepare you for meeting the Smii7y please comment your favorite quote (Him or his friends) here:)

(Y/N) P.O.V)

     After I heard the front door close and was sure they had left, I walked out and saw everyone else in the living room. "H-Hey, guys," I said, and they all looked at me happily. 

     "Finally met everyone huh?" Anthony jokes and I nod. it feels nice to be around these people who I've "met" ages ago but never had the guts to speak too. It feels very genuine and actually real. Because it is!

     "If your not busy, me and the boys were silently talking and we wanted to know if you'd stay an extra day or two?" Tyler asks. "Everyone wants to spend more time talking with you."

     "I would love too!" I smile. "I'll have to check with John but that guy usually has nothing going on."

     "Wait can I stay too?" Evan asks, confused onto why he wasn't in 'the boys' conversation.

    "Anyone who wants to stay can." Tyler says as everyone cheers! After some nonsense and bickering we all made our way to the car and on the road we went. 

     After singing/trying to sing songs to pass time, we finally made it to Top Golf. "Ok guys. You go in and find the other boys. They should having everything all set up. Me and (Y/N) are coming in a bit." Wildcat says as they all nod and start to pile out of the car. 

     My heart starts beating fast and I let my head fall back. "I'm guessing this is pretty scary for you." He laughs. 

     "Very." I say joining in his laughter. "But I can't just avoid him forever. Even if Smii7y doesn't like me, I still get to see him in person and speak to him." I say unbuckling my seat belt trying to brush off all my insecurities. 

     "He will love you (Y/N), get those thoughts out of your head." Tyler says rolling his eyes and unbuckling his seat belt, "Ready to go?" I just nod, ignoring what he said before. 

     We get out of the car and walk into Top Golf. My legs felt weaker and weaker as I approach the doors, my anxiety getting the best of me. Once i get into the building, I couldn't spot our group but maybe that's for the better. 

     "Ok, I texted John saying we are inside." Wildcat says. "He said he is gonna ask Jaren to get the group drinks so you can talk to him alone at the bar." 

     "Wait, alone at the bar? Isn't John gonna be with me?" I ask, my heart dropping in my chest. 

     "Ummm you know what, good question." Wildcat thinks, typing away to John on his phone "I don't entirely know. It sounds like he isn't." 

     My heart beats out of my chest as I whip out my phone to text John.

You: I'm meeting Smii7y by myself?!? WTH 

You: What did I say about changing plans LAST minute

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: If you need me I will be with you.

You: Its Smii7y! Why would you think I can do this alone.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: (Y/N)

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: You are getting more confident by the second and I have no doubt you can do this without me.

You: How did you come to this conclusion? Was me panicking at the sight of him a clear view I'm ready to hold a conversation with him?