{12} Hoodini

CHAPTER TWELVE - Hoodini

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

     As John hung out with his friends I sat in the room, calming and preparing myself for the rest of the day. I felt a lot calmer as I started to stand up and move around John's room.

     I can't believe I was almost spotted. I was so close to him! I would've probably died in my spot if he had seen me. But John was right; I'm tired of being cooped up and not being around everyone. 

     Am I confident with them? No. Not one bit, but they are too much fun to be sitting in my room and NOT interact with them.

You: I think I'm ready to meet Vanoss.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: REALLY!

You: Yeah. I want to get it over with

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: Let me go get him. I'll be right there.

     I smile to myself, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves coursing through me. Pacing around the room, I hear the faint murmur of voices outside, instantly recognizing the dirty blonde.

     "Vanoss, I led you here because I have a surprise for you." He states as I laugh.

     "Oh? Is that why you're filming?"

     "Yep, Follow me." oh god oh god oh god. 

     Hearing Evan's (Vanoss) voice in person was surreal. This man is actually somewhat famous. Not that the rest aren't, but millions upon millions of people look up to him and watch his content. I hear the footsteps getting closer, and then I see the door swing open.

     Vanoss walks in first and John immediately shuts and locks the door behind him. He hasn't glanced in my direction yet.

     "What is it then?"

     "H-hello Evan." I say, grinning happily, trying to stand up tall.

     "Is that ...is that (Y/N)?!" Evan asks John, his eyes widening in disbelief, mouth hanging open. "Holy shit! Nice to finally meet you, and see you." He comes over eagerly to give me a hug.

     "Y-you aswell," I say, hugging back. He seemed genuinely excited to see me, which made me happy in return. Maybe John wasn't lying to me. 

     "How long have you been here?" Evan asked, clearly still shocked.

     "This is m-my second d-day in Tennessee, but my first day here... I slept over last n-night."

     "Sneaky sneaky." he shakes his finger at me as we all laugh. "Nobody said anything? Who doesn't know about you?"

     "Everyone but Smii7y. Super close to having everyone know." John says smiling over at me proudly.

     "When do you plan on doing that? I can go grab him if you'd like.?"

     "NO! I...Uhhh. I d-do" I say shrugging my shoulders.

     "Want me to tell him?" Kryoz asks. I roll my eyes and nod, "(Y/N) might have a little crush on that milk bag and might be a little nervous to meet him."

     "Oh my god (Y/N), Smii7y will fucking love you!" Evan says, smiling over at me. "I don't want to give you false hope but he is going to love your personality. And your looks."

     "Oh S-sure he will," I say, to agree to disagree.

     "He will. Anyway, I better go back to the group but I'll see you out there soon right?" Vanoss says, holding out his fist.