disgraced little mafia

(Adwoa is my first Ghanaian character,am so happy to share my Ghanaian and African heritage with you guys.Ghana to the world.I think she is my first specific African decent lead.Yes she sort of part lead as she will be involved in the love triangle.oops 🤐, said too much.)

Hakim's POV
Adwoa's piercing screams nearly broke my ear drums.I can't believe it ,Samira struck again.She did this under my nose.

How the hell did she get here .drew and a few of my men rushed in.
Drew:oh my goodness.
Hakim:how dare she, she thinks she is slick.She doesn't know she is messing with.

Drew:I thought we would never cross paths with her.
Hakim: she crossed our territory,so she will pay.
Drew: what about the fallen man? Our money?

Hakim:am rich,but I will be richer in power when I kill that b*tch.Will you stop crying!!(I snapped at adwoa who suddenly stopped crying and looked down shaking)

Drew: come adwoa,I will take you to a different room.(he took her away.)

I needed to defeat this so called mistress of darkness.She only worked in the dark.

From what I saw, she has blue eyes, and it's either fair or lightest skin.Couldnt tell because of the Sparks,but I will find this b*tch and I will kill her.

She was also pretty tall, and always wore an abaya and niqab.Such a coward to hide behind a holy face covering worn by women of Muslim faith.

The niqab is meant for good yet she uses it for evil.Who am I to talk,am a Muslim yet I still kill and commit sins.

My men took the body to Nate's family.They had the audacity to doubt my competence.

The next day the news was everywhere that the queen of darkness had struck again, and under my nose.

Under the mafia king's nose.She has ruined my reputation and she will pay.

The next day,I came to the dining table to find adwoa sitting with Drew and eating.

Hakim: what the heck do you think you are doing sitting at the table?

(She quickly got up)
Adwoa:am so sorry sir
Drew:I asked her to sit, she is traumatized by last night's event.
Hakim: and how do I care? Serve me

Adwoa:yes(she started serving me some greyish,soup)
Hakim: what the hell is this!
Adwoa: it's hausa Koko,also known as porridge . It's Nigerian and Ghanaian porridge.

Drew:it is really good,you..
Hakim:you are fired.
Adwoa: what?
Drew: come on boss
Hakim:does this look like my coffee?

They were both silent.Adwoa suddenly grabbed a brownish thing,she dipped it in the porridge and shooved it in my mouth.

She then proceeded to leave.Where did all that fire come from? I had to admit this was very good.

Drew gave me a knowing look.I guess she could stay.I called out to her.
Hakim: what's the brownish thing?
Adwoa: it's called "koose".
Hakim:you can stay.

Adwoa:thank you so much boss.(she smiled happily.Her smile warmed my heart).