falling for which?

Hakim's POV
I had this chemistry with her,I could feel it.I had her,I could finally kill her .But time stopped as I felt the connection.

Am sure she didn't feel the same as she quickly jumped off 10 feet mansion,but what shocked me was that she landed on a trampoline.

She knew I would catch her , she came prepared.I snuck back to my mansion.

I heard my shower running,that meant that adwoa had woken up.When she wasn't looking,I spiked her water,I needed to make her sleep or she wouldn't have allowed me to leave.

She came out in a robe.
Adwoa:am so sorry boss,I fell asleep,but when I woke I didn't see you.
Hakim: I was downstairs .did you just wake up?
Adwoa: yeah,I decided to take a bath,to wash off the sleep.

Hakim:you shouldn't have done that,you need rest as you look very weak.
Adwoa:I feel very weak,also.So week that I couldn't walk over to my bathroom.Am sorry for using yours.

Hakim:oh don't worry, it's okay.
Adwoa:thank you boss(she smiled and left.Her smile always warmed my heart.Then I remembered Samira and how she made me feel the same)

Impossible, Samira cannot make me feel the same way adwoa does.Adwoa is innocent,Samira is an evil soul.

I can't believe I let her escape,I should have killed her when I had the chance but I let her go.

Why?
The next day,I heard noises from the library.I started walking over there.The person hearing my footsteps started scurrying around.

I walked in only to find adwoa trying to put a few books back.I came to her.

Hakim: what are you doing here?
Adwoa:umm I ..(I then noticed drew sleeping on the table.Feeling a rage of jealousy, I slammed my fist into the table, causing drew to jolt up)

Hakim: what are you two doing in here together!
Drew: reading,we were just reading
Hakim: really,so then why were you in a rush, adwoa when you heard my footsteps?

Adwoa:boss, i-i- ..
Hakim:you nothing.You are supposed to be working but you are out here having an affair with my right hand man!
Drew:boss, that's not...

Hakim:shut the fuck up! I should known better than to trust you drew, and I should have known better than to fall for you adwoa,you are nothing but a slut!(tears filled her eyes) don't tell me you are going to cry !

Adwoa:no I quit.(I was stunned,I knew I went too far by calling her a slut)

She walked off.
Drew:she only wanted to read but she was scared you would fire her if you saw her reading during working hours.I fell asleep after one book.You can look at the CCTV footages if you want.

(He walked off.I realized that I had f*cked up.I rushed into her room and found her packing)

Hakim:I allowed jealousy to blind me adwoa,I insulted you dignity and hurt your feelings, please forgive me.