Guess who is next

Hakim's POV
I laid in bed that night Wondering how Samira got the shark in the mansion.

Samira was like a shadow, nobody knew where she was.Samira had struck two people twice in hakim's house.

Hakim became suspicious.He already knew there was a traitor amongst them.He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Suddenly he heard a noise,he woke only to find Samira standing above him.He tried to get up but he realised  he was cuffed to the bed.

Samira:you are next.(she proceeded to jump out the window.I screamed out to her.Drew rushed in and got me free)

I was next? Her final kill? Impossible,I would never let her kill me.I would kill her.

Two weeks and nothing happened.Another two weeks and nothing.It had spread that I was on the list,but I wasn't any normal man.

People knew that, some were praying for her to kill me,so that would get power, while others wanted me to kill her so they would finally be at peace.

I noticed one pattern, her murders were very similar.

There was a party tonight.We all suspected that she would strike.We were all ready for her,but she never came.

Drew and I got into our car .We hit the road.Out of nowhere,a car crashed into ours hard.

Third person's POV
Drew and Hakim were knocked out .Samira got out of her car.

She walked towards them and opened the door, she pulled out a knife and was ready to stab me Hakim in the heart,but he opened his eyes and caught her.

He was faking being unconscious.He pushed her to the ground and got out of his car.

They started fighting,Samira had the upper hand since Hakim was injured.Hakim stood his own and capitalized.

He was about to unveil her face, starting from the bottom, when she suddenly kissed him.

He froze.She was kissing him yet he didn't stop her,but rather,he kissed her back.

They felt a huge connection.It was as if the world stopped.They both wanted to kill each other yet found interest in each other.

Samira quickly pulled away when she heard vehicles.They were hakim's men.She ran off into the woods.Hakim just stood there.

In that Moment he realized it,he had fallen for her,he had fallen for a woman he personally didn't Know.He had fallen for a woman who had tried to kill him.

Samira was cornered at the edge of the cliff.Beneath it was a fast moving river,which was notorious for drowning people.

It was either that or getting caught by hakim's men.Without a thought she jumped into the fast moving river to her sealed fate.

Soon the news spread that Samira was good.Three good months passed and people were pleased to know that she was truly gone.

Hakim in a way,felt pain when he heard of samira's demise.He had grown feelings for her but he also had feelings for adwoa,whom he would be getting married to in two days