we are enemies

Third person's POV
Their kiss felt magical, it was like a cure to their miserable lives.for their sorrows.They needed each other, they needed each other to save themselves from the monsters they had created.

Samira soon pulled away.
Samira:we are enemies.
Hakim:but we are husband and wife.
Samira: have you forgotten that I betrayed you?

(He became silent)
Hakim: continue.
Samira:my 9th victim,Oscar the big mouth literally, has a vegetarian shark as a best friend, how funny, because there is a cartoon similar to it.He is named after that fish lol.

He trained his shark vegetarian since it was small.The shark adapted but some of the employees were curious to see if the shark would eat meat.

There was a Muslim man who worked there but quit  when he stumbled across a crime.The workers who were curious to feed the shark meat where killed.

The man saw as Oscar rather fed their dead bodies to his pet alligators.The Muslim man also worked at a newspaper company,he just like me,had heard about all these terrible attrocities to Muslim.

He was about to publish it when Oscar found out from CCTV footage, that the Muslim man saw him.

Oscar decided to experiment on his pet shark, and he used the poor innocent man as a test monkey.He threw the Muslim man into the pool with the shark.

The man perished in one of the most cruel ways ever, some of the muslim's man newspaper were published,but nobody believed him because he was muslim.Oscar made the poor man suffer so I decided to give Oscar a taste of his medicine.

Weeks before I toured him mentally with pictures of his victims.I duplicated them and always left them in his room, every single day for weeks.

Till I decided to scare him by stealing his files .I knew he was associated with you, you all where.I had built an underground tunnel with the help of twenty men.

Do you remember your Mansion was raided 2years ago due to bug infection?

Hakim:you did that two years ago(she noded) and waited this long?
Samira: good things come to those who wait.He got eaten by his own vegetarian shark.

Let's recap,first victim mocked my murdered brother saying"headshot" then he got shot in the head.

Second was road rage.Just like he crushed my brother to death with his car,I decided to do the same but with three big trucks.

My third victim was "heartless" enough to rape my body who was I'll and mentally weak from her son's death.He literally raped her till she bled,so I stabbed his heart because he didn't deserve one.

My fourth victim took a turn in raping my mom then making his snake suffocate my mom into a painful death .She died due to bleeding out but they pinned it on a snake bite.

I gave him his dose too,my mom suffered in traffic,so he suffered in traffic,as I let out alot of snakes into his car,all in "traffic"