Who is samira

Third person's POV
Hakim was shocked to see that letter,he noticed a shadow from his window.

The shadow was standing beside a pillar,he looked closely ,the person suddenly came out.

It was Samira.Hakim didn't waste time and called for the mansion to be on lock down.

They searched everywhere, the only thing they found was a bottle.Someone was helping Samira, because she couldn't have escaped the lockdown on her own.

But who is the rat that's helping her? He studied all his men trying to find any suspicious activities.

In the bottle he found was brown powder.Strange.

Hakim noticed something brown on Drew's neck,it matched what Samira left behind.

Could it be him?he approached drew.
Hakim: what's that on your neck?
Drew:umm it's nothing boss(Hakim could see through his strong facade)

Hakim: nothing?(Hakim touched it and smelled it) it smells the same as what Samira left behind, and when I ordered for lockdown,you were nowhere to be found.

Drew:I was asleep.
Hakim:how could you sleep through such loud noises?
Drew:am trained like that.
Hakim:be careful drew, because if I find out that you are working for her,you will be sorry.

He walked off.

The next day was the day of the wedding.They got married Islamic style and decided to perform a Ghanaian wedding once they arrived at home.

A small party was held in the garden.Hakim felt uneasy,Samira could strike at anytime.

Hakim: adwoa can I ask you a question?
Adwoa:yh?
Hakim:why were you hesitant to say yes to marrying me?

She froze for a while.They were standing in the middle of the crowd.

Adwoa: I . ..(she touched his hand,his eyes followed her hand and found something suspicious.She noticed what he was looking at.Her eyes widened in shock.)
Hakim:drew had this brown stuff around his neck,there were fingerprints on it,was that you?

Adwoa:yes it was me,but ..
Hakim:are you cheating on me with Drew?
Adwoa:no
Hakim:were you with him that day?
Adwoa:yes.

Hakim:but wait, this stuff belongs to Samira,how did this get on you? And why are you wearing it today?..(suddenly his eyes widened in realization) are you also working...( a gunshot was fired . Everyone froze.adwoa had been shot in the abdomen.)

Drew appeared as the shooter.
Hakim: what the hell!(he tried to go to adwoa)
Drew:stop Hakim
Hakim:you shot my wife!
Drew:no, she is Samira!

(Everyone stood shocked.Adwoa tumbled down holding her abdomen)
Drew: I will prove it.

Adwoa tried to crawl away,drew grabbed the hose and sprayed her with with water.

Adwoa was in all white feeding into a white wedding theme.The dress was tainted in brown as the brown tan washed off.

She appeared more light skinned than brown.
Drew:I found these in her room(he handed Hakim,adwoa/samira's plans.)

Hakim:you cheated me.wearing fake tan,to look darker,you had blue contacts on? You did all this to fool me?
Drew: she wanted to kill you,but now you can kill her yourself.