combat of love(8 out of 10)

Hakim's POV
It was dark yet I could still see her eyes.We just stood there starring into each other's eyes.Soon the light's were turned on.

We seperated and looked at drew.
Drew:so this is is what you two are up to?(he said joking,but I could see through his jokes.He was faking it,he was jealous of seeing me this close to adwoa)

Hakim:are you okay?
Adwoa:yes.
Hakim:am what did you just scream?
Adwoa:umm"yesu"
Drew: what does it mean?

Adwoa:it means Jesus in my native language "twi".
Hakim:wow, okay.You should go to sleep.
Adwoa: okay sir.

I hated seeing her leaving.It was too late, she was already in.I couldn't get her out,so am definitely not going to let her go.

I noticed one Pattern in samira's plans, she always attacked during parties.

The next day,I had gotten a terrible cold from one of my men.I needed to go to the party tonight, she would definitely strike next.

Drew:you need to stay in bed boss, you have to rest for tonight.
Hakim:but I need to catch her.
Drew:you can't in this condition.
Hakim: and since when do I quit a mission because am sick.

Adwoa: since now.(she came in with a bowl of soup)
Hakim:I am not receiving orders from you two (I tried to get up but she gave a deadly glare)

Adwoa: "wo y3 bema s)re"(if you are a man,get up)

I didn't understand what she just said, and the way her voice became deeper made me sit back down.

Drew:boss don't worry,I will take care of everything.
Hakim:be on the high lookout
Drew:ok boss.

(Drew left me alone with adwoa)
Adwoa:drink(she fed me.I could get used to this.Being sick had it perks)

Third person's POV
At the party ,drew was on the look out for Samira.He did this for three whole hours yet nothing happened.

He soon started conversing with others when everyone's attention was called.

They were unveiling a new painting.They all stood shocked when the thing was unveiled.

(Sensitive)*

The painter was in a water tank full of fishes who were feasting on his body.He has been drowned.

The lights went out and people started to panic.The lights soon came on meaning Samira had escaped.

But this time Samira had been caught on the roof by Hakim.

He stood infront of her on the roof.Hakim had realized that Samira could only escape through the roof,that was the only place unguarded.

And since all killings were predetermined, she had already made mini doors on the roof secretly.

Hakim attacked but she dodged,they two soon engaged in combat with nobody backing down

Samira got distracted by people's footsteps,they had heard noises from the roof.

Hakim took advantage and kicked her in the stomach making her land a few feet away from him.

But then time stopped as both stared at each other.Their combat was supposed to be a combat of death but it was rather a combat of love